Trade I would love to see!!

Scribbles

Rotation player
This would work if Orlando WASN'T the second best team in the East for the past three years under the leadership of Howard.

Why would they ever pull such a trade when they're winning?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
There should just be one big thread called "Retarted Trades That Will Never Happen but are Fun To Make up"

This trade will never happen. And Otis Smith would be laughing at the thread maker if he saw this. Worthless thread.

sjmp

Rookie
Why would Orlando trade their centerpiece that every trade/draft they have made in the last three years was strictly based around DH?

This really doesn't make any sense. And it was just blogged, and Washington denied it.

Trust me, would like to see it happen and the knicks have the outside shooters to make that as effective as any team in the league... Orlando screwed the pooch letting Turkoglu go.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
NBA trade machine is unrealistic and something which need to be concentrated is the analysis on increase or decrease of wins. The Magics will never trade Howard and the trade is so off decreasing Magics wins to 13.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
LMAO, please tell me your joking...
#1 We have a big man in amar'e and dwight will hold him back
#2 Orlando would NEVER lose Dwight, I can see him ending his career there.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
If we want to go crazy this is a four team trade I came up with.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=233pxw6

Knicks get Melo, Carl Landry, and Matt Carroll

Nuggets get Gerald Wallace, D.J. Augustin, Azzy, and Shawn Livingston

Bobcats get Gallo, Billups, and Dalembert

Kings get Eddy Curry, Anthony Randolph, Turiaf, and Nazr Mohammed

Another impossible trade but still more reasonable. Worse analysis loss is 8 but that to the Nuggets, the Kings have it the worst even though its 7 loss.

Last edited: