Tweets: Randolph's Agent Told He Will Be Traded Within 2 Weeks + More Melo Jargen

This would be a fleecing of epic proportions. And we'd be a much deadlier team. Eastern conf gms wetting their pants if this happens so one sided.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Anthony Randolph, who is a key to trade talks for the Knicks, does not appear to be heading to the Timberwolves, according to Rotoworld sources.

rotoworld is run by idiots. at 1:12 AM they said he's likely heading to minny and 24 minutes later at 1:36 they say he's likely not going there

CoolClyde

harsh melo

"In the proposed trade, New York would send Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry to Minnesota
and the Timberwolves would send Corey Brewer and a first-round pick to Denver.
Denver would also receive Wilson Chandler from New York."

Holy Moly Melo! I'm creaming in my jeans! greatest trade for Knicks ever!
could this POSSIBLY go down?
lose Chandler (inconsistent head case), Ant Rando (mope a dope), and Eddy Curry (fat lazy f*ck)
for one of the best offensive players in the game???

Nuggets must be feeling backed into a corner, for fear of losing Melo for nada.
getting Corey Brewer and Chandler and a 1st rounder is not a bad thing for them. I pity Minny the fools.

Felton
Fields
Melo
Gallo
STAT

DONNIE MAKE IT HAPPEN MAKE IT HAPPEN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
hiring Fran Tarkington was an awesome move!:smokin:

Hayato

Benchwarmer
"In the proposed trade, New York would send Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry to Minnesota

lose Chandler (inconsistent head case), Ant Rando (mope a dope), and Eddy Curry (fat lazy f*ck)

getting Corey Brewer and Chandler and a 1st rounder is not a bad thing for them. I pity Minny the fools.

Felton
Fields
Melo
Gallo
STAT

Anthony Randolph, who is a key to trade talks for the Knicks, does not appear to be heading to the Timberwolves, according to Rotoworld sources

tiger0330

Legend
Brewer plus a lottery first rounder for AR and EC is an absolute rape of the TWolves, makes no sense for them. Another rumor, this deal is not done as it stands.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Minnesota gets Anthony Randolph & Eddy Curry
Denver gets Minny 1st round pick, Corey Brewer & Wilson Chandler
New York gets Carmelo Anthony....

that "rumor" reported on ESPN is the closest to truth at this moment.

Does that trade make sense for anyone other than the Knicks? not really. Expect this, as it is, only the starting point. Pieces such as Walker, AzuBuike are in the mix for us.. as well as JR Smith, Harrington and Telfair etc for the other two.

The deal will not near finish until deadline so expect this to expand slightly But not break down. Key things you need to know... Dolan is pushing Walsh to get this done before deadline. Walsh's contract is coming up. Kahn and Walsh are good friends. Carmelo has said he will only sign with NY. these key things will force this deal to get done before deadline

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
Although this would make the Knicks a much stronger team, not sure if they could hang with the likes of the Celtics and the Heat just yet. Gallo would have to seriously up his game another notch and Felton needs to be more consistent.

vpell

Benchwarmer
**** anyone else if we can get Melo for technically only Chandler. This article is by Chris Broussard, so who knows how valid this shit is. Remember free agency last year? Lets hope CB redeems himself and is right about that trade rumor leak.
yeah i remember free agency last year. broussard was dead on with the lebron to miami deal when we all were laughing at him.

moneyg

Starter

Felton
Fields
Melo
Gallo
STAT

that starting lineup wont work... we need a legit 5 man. amare should only be playin abou 8 minutes a game at center... thats it

we still need someone with t moz now that turiaf seem hurt

stat 18.2
melo 18.5
felton 7.5
turiaf 4.4 (PO)
gallo 4.2
fields/rautins 1.6
td 1.1
tmoz 2.7

thats over 58.2 mil

we woul only be able to do a mid level and vet mins... not sure what big we would get or backup pg

dave2138

Rotation player
Brewer plus a lottery first rounder for AR and EC is an absolute rape of the TWolves, makes no sense for them. Another rumor, this deal is not done as it stands.

Lottery 1st round pick? Utah is 30-22...Their pick should be in low 20s.

Wargames

Starter
well this isn't suppose to be a great draft so the Timberwolves probably figure go with the guy we know than the one we don't

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i been away from the site for quite some time, and i must say its a breath of fresh air to return and see this news that were going to be getting Melo and were only losing Chandler, AR, and Curry sause. thats a robbery. and we keep our first rounders in the future(2014). this deal would make us significantly better; Fields or Gallo get pushed to the bench. and the reality on Chandler is that although i love em, given the fact that we'll be pursuing Melo(max contract) and a C(jordan or Gasol) its really hard that we get to keep Chandler while adding those 2 positions.

all in all Pull the Trigger, Melo should be coming in the coming weeks perhaps by next week!:gony:

metrocard

Legend
i been away from the site for quite some time, and i must say its a breath of fresh air to return and see this news that were going to be getting Melo and were only losing Chandler, AR, and Curry sause. thats a robbery. and we keep our first rounders in the future(2014). this deal would make us significantly better; Fields or Gallo get pushed to the bench. and the reality on Chandler is that although i love em, given the fact that we'll be pursuing Melo(max contract) and a C(jordan or Gasol) its really hard that we get to keep Chandler while adding those 2 positions.

all in all Pull the Trigger, Melo should be coming in the coming weeks perhaps by next week!:gony:

After reading this post, I don't feel so bad about getting Melo now. Thanks brother.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
After reading this post, I don't feel so bad about getting Melo now. Thanks brother.

dont get me wrong i was reluctant to trade Chandler as well i contemplated it a few times but were upgrading our team with this trade if you look at some close games we've lost this season Melo could've turned them to a win( Clev, Phx, Sac etc) and i know for a fact we wouldve avoided that second 6 game streak. hes someone who can create and demand a double even when he's off-no offense but Chandler isnt capable of that. this trade is amazing could shake up the dynamic of our team even, im lovin this