• Your Upset or Frustrated About Not Contending This Season

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Your Ok With Waiting To Progress And Not Contending This Season

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hitman

Benchwarmer
So I have to go back and proof read every speed post I make on KO for grammatical approval from you?

Why do you persist on reading my posts if they are so "riddled with grammatical errors" and it's so "very hard to read"?

Do you have nothing better to do than to help people spell, and correct punctuation?

Then you use a fictitious name for an unspecified, large number to describe me bringing down the "level of conversation".

Every single time you post, we are all subjected to

1) Tons of grammatical mistakes, making the post hard to understand.
2) Tons of spelling errors, making it difficult to gauge what the hell your pathetic point even is.
3) Tons of spacing issues. Like, dude, you need to put a space AFTER a period. Every time.
4) TWO pictures of Amare putting on goggles. The same picture, twice. Every freaking time you post your inane, mistake riddled garbage, we all have to look at the same picture twice.
5) 'Fat Boys' eating pizza. Apparently you find this better than your Eddy Curry's head on top of a fat woman's body picture, but it is still lame. Nobody wants to look at that same stupid picture several times in the same thread, which we are all subjected to every time you decide to make several posts in the same thread.

In addition, every post you make, as I mention,

is riddled with mistakes, generally ZERO basketball knowledge ,

except what you picked up from playing video games and listening to rap music and trying to be tough

but really being a total illiterate herb.

Bye.

welcometonycity

Rotation player

2) Tons of spelling errors, making it difficult to gauge what the hell your pathetic point even is.
3) Tons of spacing issues. Like, dude, you need to put a space AFTER a period. Every time.
4) TWO pictures of Amare putting on goggles. The same picture, twice. Every freaking time you post your inane, mistake riddled garbage, we all have to look at the same picture twice.
5) 'Fat Boys' eating pizza. Apparently you find this better than your Eddy Curry's head on top of a fat woman's body picture, but it is still lame. Nobody wants to look at that same stupid picture several times in the same thread, which we are all subjected to every time you decide to make several posts in the same thread.

except what you picked up from playing video games and listening to rap music and trying to be tough

Bye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPUQSTzuY-Q
Lmao ur a herb u keyboard warrior. i fux w chu La2Ny.....

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I'm frustrated because you don't know how to spell, when to use capital letters, how to use punctuation and you just don't understand how to write in the English language. It is very frustrating to read.

It is also frustrating that every time you post I have to look at pictures of Eddy Curry and Glenn Davis and Zach Randolph and Ewing looking at Amare and a bunch of other crap over and over again.

Especially when you post the same unintelligible nonsense many time during the course of one thread.

what a HERBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

elcol

Rotation player

Bye.

whats with the negativity bro? dont vent your anger here, this isn't an anger management forum. im sure we all can choose to type correctly, but that isn't the main point of this forum is it. our posts our judged by our content, not our grammar. do i see you talkin knicks here man? all i see is personal attacks. you whine about the fact that he has no point but i don't see you making any point besides your trying to prove that la is a bad guy. you sound like a ****in grammar nazi. if spelling and grammars bothers you that much i suggest a psychiatrist because you have some serious problems.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
lmao who comes on Knicks forums to correct spelling and talk about how much money people make. get a life. no seriously get a life.

Haha, WelcometoNYC the troll exterminator!

To La2NY -

1. I have been one of your supporters dude, and have backed the "bandwagon" of posters who want to give you the Landry Fields award, cause your posts are solid. When I an others yell out "bandwagon!" I am referring to people who literally just signed up after we started winning games and then have the balls to start bitching and moaning about how we are not elite and offer little perspective because they have not watched the team or basketball for years. I'm not saying seniority should matter, as a lot of OG dick-suckerburys tend to think they run this shit and know everything. I and others welcome all fans. Unfortunately for every La2Ny or Rono theres about 5 complete brain-dead idiots who also join the forums, so lighten up a bit.

2. As for the should we be happy about our improvement or sad about our lack of eliteness, that comes from perspective. A lot of whiny bandwagoners saw the Knicks 8 game win streak and their ability to play at a high level on ESPN and TNT and all of a sudden think we should be competing for the East this year, which if they had any persecptive would be asking way to much of a team that was one of the worst last year.

Take a look at OKC. They were terrible two years ago, as they were young and inexperienced. But last year they managed to get into the playoffs and give the lakers a run for their money. Durant and Westbrook have taken major strides in their development and that team is now considered and up and comer. the Knicks are this years OKC, we are by far the most improved team this year. With a few trades, some playoff experience and some freaking patience i trust Donnie will figure this out.

la2ny

Starter
Haha, WelcometoNYC the troll exterminator!

To La2NY -

1. I have been one of your supporters dude, and have backed the "bandwagon" of posters who want to give you the Landry Fields award, cause your posts are solid. When I an others yell out "bandwagon!" I am referring to people who literally just signed up after we started winning games and then have the balls to start bitching and moaning about how we are not elite and offer little perspective because they have not watched the team or basketball for years. I'm not saying seniority should matter, as a lot of OG dick-suckerburys tend to think they run this shit and know everything. I and others welcome all fans. Unfortunately for every La2Ny or Rono theres about 5 complete brain-dead idiots who also join the forums, so lighten up a bit.

2. As for the should we be happy about our improvement or sad about our lack of eliteness, that comes from perspective. A lot of whiny bandwagoners saw the Knicks 8 game win streak and their ability to play at a high level on ESPN and TNT and all of a sudden think we should be competing for the East this year, which if they had any persecptive would be asking way to much of a team that was one of the worst last year.

Take a look at OKC. They were terrible two years ago, as they were young and inexperienced. But last year they managed to get into the playoffs and give the lakers a run for their money. Durant and Westbrook have taken major strides in their development and that team is now considered and up and comer. the Knicks are this years OKC, we are by far the most improved team this year. With a few trades, some playoff experience and some freaking patience i trust Donnie will figure this out.
Thanks. I wasn't talking about everyone who came before as I'm sure you know and It's just some who are complete herbs.

I was asking everyone about the lack of competitiveness over the last two years. Sacrificing good players and talent, for cap space which was supposed to make us elite. Just guaging whether or not some are fine with what we did for the sake of cap space to make us head and shoulders better, versus loosing decent pieces like a Jordan Hill. I'm not one of his biggest fans, but, he has potential. With Ray hitting him on the p&r, who knows.

Lastly, OKC was in a little different situation considering Durant and Westbrook are two very young superstars. Amar'e has been to the WCF 3 times and he's 28 so I believe after this 1st year we have to make some things happen to push us into elite.