We need Kris Humphries

Markutis

Benchwarmer
The kid is a rebounding machine, all heart, great defensive effort, he can run the court, he can block a shot... and he could sign next summer. Perfect fit for us.

- 7th in the NBA in Rebounds per game
- 6th in Total Rebounds
- 3rd in Rebounds per 48 minutes
- 23rd in Efficency per 48 minutes
- 25th in Double Doubles

A player like that would be gold for the Knicks with our rebounding and defensive needs. At a very good price, i think.

Last edited:

nixon7

Benchwarmer
You just like him because

You just like him because he's dating Kim Kardashian.

The Knicks needs a Center, not a role-playing forward.

moneyg

Starter
The kid is a rebounding machine, all heart, great defensive effort, he can run the court, he can block a shot... and he could sign next summer. Perfect fit for us.

- 7th in the NBA in Rebounds per game
- 6th in Total Rebounds
- 3rd in Rebounds per 48 minutes
- 23rd in Efficency per 48 minutes
- 25th in Double Doubles

A player like that would be gold for the Knicks with our rebounding and defensive needs. At a very good price, i think.

he would be good off the bench for amare.. not as a starter... becuz as you know our coach will play amare at center....

ive heard that the nets plan on paying to keep him..

Markutis

Benchwarmer
he would be good off the bench for amare.. not as a starter... becuz as you know our coach will play amare at center....

ive heard that the nets plan on paying to keep him..

Don't yo see him like a Jeffries improvement? I know Pringles is going to start Amare at C, but i'd like to have an energy player like Humphries at PF if we're going to smallball. I see him as a sort of Zach Randolph with defense instead of offensive skills. That way, maybe you don't need a center. Anyway, it's cheaper than a center. If you're going to chase for CP3, that counts.

moneyg

Starter
Don't yo see him like a Jeffries improvement? I know Pringles is going to start Amare at C, but i'd like to have an energy player like Humphries at PF if we're going to smallball. I see him as a sort of Zach Randolph with defense instead of offensive skills. That way, maybe you don't need a center. Anyway, it's cheaper than a center. If you're going to chase for CP3, that counts.

i hear u...but im not a fan of amare at center...we need a shot blocker.. and humphries is not one... he hustles and rebounds..b ut we need a shot blockin presence...

elcol

Rotation player
when are you guys going to stop naming every forward/center in the nba that we need on the team..

We should target Deandre Jordan.Dude is a rebounding machine and still manages to get double doubles even though Blake Griffin is a rebounding machine.

Last edited: