Were 5th in East if Atl looses

la2ny

Starter
Well idk who's watching but its Atl @ Bos on tnt right now.

Atlanta is tied with the Knicks at 16-10 for 5th place in the east which right now would be a matchup with our Xmas game of the Chicago Bulls!

**** the Smelldicks but Atl needs 2 loose:gony:

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
The Knicks are definitely one of the top 5 teams in the East, also want the Hawks to lose. Charles Barkley was bad mouthing the Knicks again today saying the Knicks are still not one of the best 5 teams in the East. Hope the Knicks shut him up and prove him wrong.

I don't know why but for some reason I'm watching Fred Claus........And I'm to lazy to change the channel.

This one elf needs to stop putting the pussy on a pedistal.

la2ny

Starter
lmao i remember that.

The Hawks w/o Joe Johnson are to me at best a 7 seed. Milwaukee's better.
Hopefully this loss can put us ahead for good and then we take advantage over the next month while JJ is out.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Funny I was looking at TNT..and of course it never fails with Charles Barkley.
He never has anything good to say about the knicks. Even in the mid 90's he was always putting the knicks down..I really hope knicks win tomorrow..Because if not, I'll start to be Disappointed..Again . I hope one Day, The knicks would be so good that Teams heads will turn .:teeth:

la2ny

Starter
ikno he's a dumbass(his voice)

We will very soon this was only supposed to be the beginning of a great run and it is that until we go completely into win now mode. but for now enjoy our up an coming mission.

P.S. Boston now up by 8 lets go Hawks!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i want em to lose as well. its a pretty good game right now. i hope the celtics finish em off and we could be 5th. for some reason i got something telling me were gonna win tomorrow beat the heat. what sucks is im working till 11 tomorrow so im gonna miss the game

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We're better than the Hawks. They have a lot of depth and an even spread of talent, but once we solidify our bench, we own ATL.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
lol..lets Hope so ! Damn the Boston celtics sure showboat when Their Winning. I Guess when your Good.. You could . :boohoo:Lets Go !

la2ny

Starter
yea i want em to lose as well. its a pretty good game right now. i hope the celtics finish em off and we could be 5th. for some reason i got something telling me were gonna win tomorrow beat the heat. what sucks is im working till 11 tomorrow so im gonna miss the game
damn tht suxx major ass

la2ny

Starter
lol..lets Hope so ! Damn the Boston celtics sure showboat when Their Winning. I Guess when your Good.. You could . :boohoo:Lets Go !
their nowhere near god their jus cocky ass hell and feel their on a pedastool till sumbody slaps their bitchasses upside the head like tht split second after amare's shot last night

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they lost were the 5 seed, good ish, lets solidify that stance by beating miami tomorrow, which i think we'll do

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
LMAO!! I KNOW. THAT JACKASS PAUL PIERCE TAKING A BOW..THAT SH*T WAS DISRESPECTFUL ..THAT GOTTA STOP HAPPENING AT MSG..FOR REAL.
BUT ONE DAY IT WILL BE OUR TURN TO BE DANCING AND DOING THE BIRD AND THE "DOUGIE".. HAHA HOPEFULLY.:peace::vert:

la2ny

Starter
idk who's watching but melo's taking over l8 with a busted shooting thumb and nene missing layups lol

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
an denver looses w/ 0.4 left lmao kinda ironic

OMG..How ironic is that Amar'e stoudamire and Carmelo Anthony have almost the same heartbreaking loss!!! We lose to The best in The East and Them To The Best in the west ?!
I tell all the good teams get the luck on their side..lmao..WOW
AMAR'E AND ANTHONY..Felt The same pain ! :machinegun: ugh