When you saw Chauncy pull up for that 3.....

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
I was screaming at the TV...WTF ARE YOU DOING!!!!!

Then he drilled it and I was was like HOLY SH*T!!!!!

Same for any of you guys?

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
yep.. My exact reaction was "wow, wtf?"
*goes in*
Jumps around going CHAUNCY MR. BIGSHOOOOOTTTTT BIIIILLLUUUUPPPPSSSS!!

STAT1

Starter
I actually thought it was going in as soon as he released it. He was obviously feeling it at that moment. One thing I don't doubt is Billups knows when it's time to take those kindsa shots. He's got tons of experience in much bigger games than the one he played tonight.

Pricey

Rotation player
from that spot he hit the 3 they were saying he is over 50% efficiency and the NBA avg is in the 30's. Absolute money :thumbsup:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I knew he had the ability to hit the shot, that didn't stop time from slowing down though. That moment is gonna be etched in my memory forever.

iSaYughh

Starter
Was thinking here goes another three, and if it misses here comes another three threads know we live and die by streaking range shooting.

petescud

Starter
I'm one of the Chauncy doubters. I like the guy, but i haven't followed him since his Detroit days. He seems like he's 40 years old to me. He still has it though. Showed the fire tonight. I was really proud of our guys tonight

And some were sad that Felton was traded....Billups is a future Hall of Famer, Felton is just a Bobcats product.

Billups makes us soooo much better on both ends of the floor. His basketball Iq is awesome.

Credit to Anthony Carter, great defense by the old man.

Credit to D'Antoni for playing both Balkman and Carter - it won us the game.

skisloper

Starter
We may have lost that defensive ballsyness of Oakley but Billups showed it with that 3 pointer...what a win.....

Best if Dantonio played carter because carter told him he could guard wade....hope carter stays in the rotation...I like the older guys to get the chemistry flowing

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
loved this game , even though i believe both teams played below average ball, i give are squad the edge for beating a more experienced miami team for us only playing together for 3 games as a whole team, as well as basically beating miami with two totally different ny teams.lets go!:gony:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Biggest 3 since LJ's four point play.... I felt good about the shot when it left his hand because of Chauncey's body language. Dwade dared Billups to take it when he backed off and "Mr Big Shot" was like "oh ok you gonna let me have this" and calmly knocked it down. I loved the look on Dwade's face when he realized Chauncey was gonna drain it and by the time Wade scrambled back Chauncey buried it in his teeth. We saw amazing last night folks...

Toons

is the Bo$$
i thought it was pure money. i called the shot before he even jumped. in a room full of heat fans, it felt good to be a knick!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I thought a whistle was blown and he was just chucking it up!!!!!

No seriously he pulled it so fast and all of a sudden I had no time to react until it was in!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
And some were sad that Felton was traded....Billups is a future Hall of Famer, Felton is just a Bobcats product.

Billups makes us soooo much better on both ends of the floor. His basketball Iq is awesome.

Credit to Anthony Carter, great defense by the old man.

Credit to D'Antoni for playing both Balkman and Carter - it won us the game.

100 percent agreed.

I did not question the Billups three either, i have confidence in my man. pause.