• Fukk u talkin bout kid? Felton aint the 2nd best

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Swagabury

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
Chandler plays better defense and is more consistent...Felton is def better dont even go there brother....Felton and Amare are the guys that make us play better...NOT Gallo

Until Gallo becomes a consistent shooter that expands his game, he will always be 4th option.

Paul,
you're going to change your mind about Gallo.
For sure it will happen.
:beer:

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Eddy Curry..... Nah just playing, Toney Douglas played good overall but Chandler would be the third option for scoring.

Gallo will be used for clutch shots, he's a shooter and he is important to the team. Its better to be off in preseason than the offseason.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
if you would've asked me this before the pre season i would say gallo hands down. But douglas has really been impressing me as of late. Can't wait till Wednesday!

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
I wanna go out and say Mr. Fields. He is looking like someone that can be relied on to hit an open shot and make smart decisions which is a lot more then can be said about a lot of this team still.

petescud

Starter
I'll say Chandler...followed by Gallo and Douglas...teams starting to shape up. At least we can all cheer for this team. Basically its Amare and a bunch of unknowns, who are all very good role players.

p0nder

Starter
Gotta say chandler is impressing me. he continues to get better and make less mistakes. He still makes the mistakes, but he is improving his basketball IQ and his defense, all while being one of, if not the biggest contributer on offense.

If he continues to get better this season, he could bump felton as our #2 option.

Gallo is slumping, typical in a "sophomore" season. He will have to battle his way out of it and learn to DRIVE THE ****ING BASKET!!! DRIVE YOU DUMB MOTHER ****ER!! ATTACK THE RIM!! PUT IT DOWN ON THESE SHORT SF'S YOU GET MATCHED UP ON. argh

He's got the talent but he is SQUANDERING it.