Would you want Joakim?

jimkcchief88

All Star
I don't see how Noah would help could help us at this point. The more interesting prospect if Zach want to be traded would be to trade Zach to the Bulls for Ben Wallace. The Bulls would get the post scorer they sorely need and we would get the interior defender and rebounder we sorely need. Big contract for big contract. Any takers???

GetRealistic

Starter
Just out of curiousity. And i'm not even sure the salaries match up. Would anybody consider this trade if the salaries did work. And before i get bashed its hypothetical because despite his problems the Bulls are going to give up on a top 5 pick this early in his career.

Randolph and Balkman
For
Wallace and Noah

if you asked this 2 days ago i'd say yes, but right now i'm not really sure, because of the thing that happened last night between them. And fueds in NY don't really end well.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Just out of curiousity. And i'm not even sure the salaries match up. Would anybody consider this trade if the salaries did work. And before i get bashed its hypothetical because despite his problems the Bulls are going to give up on a top 5 pick this early in his career.

Randolph and Balkman
For
Wallace and Noah
I wouldn't do the trade, because we would end up getting the worse contract. Wallace makes more money per year than Randolph.Plus, Wallace just isn't worth 60 million. He's a great defender and rebounder, but he lacks offenisve ability.We could get a good defender in the draft, if we keep our picks. I think that would be a better move.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do the trade, because we would end up getting the worse contract. Wallace makes more money per year than Randolph.Plus, Wallace just isn't worth 60 million. He's a great defender and rebounder, but he lacks offenisve ability.We could get a good defender in the draft, if we keep our picks. I think that would be a better move.

Word, he's nowhere near as good as he used to be either.