What Melo said to everyone on the Bench

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
j14pqp.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMFAOOOOOOO, serves them right acting as if they were owed a title and shit; we you got to earn it. this will be 99 all over again and we'll take em out again

rady

Administrator
Staff member
they were all from the jets forum. they didn't acted the same, some of them went straight on trolling, others acted like they were actually knick fans that came here for the community. anyway, they had their fun, i had mine. there are still a couple that weren't banned yet but it's really easy to spot them.

Guess the link I sent you worked Rady? Don't worry... I'll be sure to never respond to these guys again. I'll just continue to send you PM's letting you know which one's to ban. And if that doesn't work, I'll leave this site for the better of the message board & try to find another Knicks site. This is by far the best one I've seen. Thanks for having me & sorry for the problems these guys caused.

djak

Banned
Guess the link I sent you worked Rady? Don't worry... I'll be sure to never respond to these guys again. I'll just continue to send you PM's letting you know which one's to ban. And if that doesn't work, I'll leave this site for the better of the message board & try to find another Knicks site. This is by far the best one I've seen. Thanks for having me & sorry for the problems these guys caused.

Seems like some pretty rotten people. Makes you wonder what the word is coming too.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Man, that's so funny!!

It's great, I was actually watching the game at this time, and i said to my girlfriend, 'look at that, building chemistry!!!!!'

She said, 'i wonder what melo just said', and I said, 'prolly something about the HEAT BWAHAHAH'.

Anyway cool story, and good video brah

miked1958

Rotation player
Your NOT

bahah - I know I'm in the minority but I'm hoping for the Heat so we can knock them out.

You are not in the Minority!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot of us on here feel the same way you do. I think the whole drama surrounding Lebron not coming here will put a TON Of pressure on him and the HEAT and it may all play right into our hands momentum wise. Plus Stat and Melo and the rest will be PUMPED for that series. I dont think we get that edge against say a Chicago or Magic. So yes, I would love to see them in the first round and send them home for the summer. WOULDNT IT BE GREAT TO BE THE FIRST TEAM TO ELIMINATE THE SO CALLED UNBEATABLE TEAM!!!!