College PG in 2012-13 - Kendall Marshall

platnumn

Benchwarmer
FIRST OFF even if you don't consider this applying to the Knicks, it's at least worth your time to check the video, because it's good regardless of how you feel.

SECOND OFF I think it's fun to look at future point guards, as it is such a quality position:

In addition to being a huge Knicks fan, I am also a Tarheel. That being said, we have a guy named Kendall Marshall, who is just about the best passer I have seen in a LONG time. He draws many comparisons to JKidd because he can rebound the ball well, and shoots the 3 (inconsistently right now).

Anyway, they call him butter, because he's smooth and spreads the ball around.

He's pretty raw, but there is no denying that he may have the best vision in college basketball aside from Kyrie Irving. Once his jumper is more reliable, this kid is going to come out to the 2012 or 2013 draft.

Missing out on CP3 and Deron (listened to interview on WFAN with Avery the other day, said hes POSITIVE Deron will be resigning), we're going to need a floor marshall. And Kendall could be the man.

To get a good look at his skill set, here is his breakout game against FSU where he netted 16 assists.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rhaTKn8oFg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oldtimer

Rotation player
2102 draft

Perhaps Houston will pick him with our pick. We do not have a 2012 pick. We gave it to them for taking Jared Jefferies.

smokes

Huge Member
Well, there's plenty of time to acquire a 2012 pick, we gotclose to 18 months to do that :)

I too like watching young rising stars, I've been watching John Wall since 2008, followed his entire year at Kentucky. Youtube is amazing for seeing some sick youth basketball.

If you don't know about it already, search for "hoopmixtape" on youtube and browse their movies, amazing.