Juicy Knugget

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Well done gents. I've never had a second favourite team. This is close asI'll get to it.

5th in the west and 8-2 in their last 10.

We still love you boys. Even though your team poofingered us for picks and The Gov.

Not sure why any Knicks fan would root for the Nuggets. Why? So Denver could win a championship & the Knicks would then become the laughing stock of sports? No thanks. I root for Denver to fall flat on their face with a 1st round loss this year.

**** Gallo & Chandler. We have our own two home grown talent in Fields & Douglas to begin with. Carmelo Anthony sealed the deal.

Wake me up when Gallo, Chandler, Felton or Mozgov put up 39 points during back to back consecutive games. Wake me up when those guys rank as top 3-5 NBA Superstars. As it stands none of those 4 guys even rank as top 50-60 NBA talents.

Mozgov has done nothing for Denver. Same as in NY. Nothing. Russian project only averaged 2 & 3 as a starter. Gallo has missed alot of time with an injury & Felton isn't even a starting PG over Lawson. Lets not act like Chandler replaced Melo @ the SF position & started beasting Denver to victories. Denver was a team with or without Melo. Nene, JR Smith, Kenyon Martin, Birdman & now Lawson make sure of that

I co sign this thread. I really enjoy watching the energy that Nuggets team plays with. They're my second favorite team for sure.

I co sign this thread. I really enjoy watching the energy that Nuggets team plays with. They're my second favorite team for sure.

I've watched a couple of Bulls games this season. Mainly because of D-Rose who is the real deal and not hyped up by the media the way Lebron and Griffin are, which is very refreshing. I also like their defense, implemented by our former assistant coach Tom T.

I hate their organization though (the 90's rivalry) and feel guilty every time I watch one of their games. I have to admit though that they are on their way up and followed the right approach. I'd rather see them winning the conference than detested Miami or Boston.

C.J. Watson would be a great point guard for us. He's almost too good to be Rose's backup. Playing a strong season (like everyone in Chicago).

p0nder

Starter
I like the knuggets too, but this was against the kings. Not particularly impressive.

KnicksfanfromQueens; i like your knicks or nuttin attitude, but there is no way that nuggets team is gonna beat out the top west teams to get to the finals anytime soon.

Spree-H20: i watched a bulls game there not long ago and while I was not cheering for either team (against the bucks?) I was impressed by D-rose and their team oriented approach to the game. They play a good mix of zone and Man2man, have lots of pieces, etc. That's the 1 star approach that teams like Cleveland had and it didn't work out, so i don't think they will make it through the ECF.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Not sure why any Knicks fan would root for the Nuggets. Why? So Denver could win a championship & the Knicks would then become the laughing stock of sports? No thanks. I root for Denver to fall flat on their face with a 1st round loss this year.

**** Gallo & Chandler. We have our own two home grown talent in Fields & Douglas to begin with. Carmelo Anthony sealed the deal.

Wake me up when Gallo, Chandler, Felton or Mozgov put up 39 points during back to back consecutive games. Wake me up when those guys rank as top 3-5 NBA Superstars. As it stands none of those 4 guys even rank as top 50-60 NBA talents.

Mozgov has done nothing for Denver. Same as in NY. Nothing. Russian project only averaged 2 & 3 as a starter. Gallo has missed alot of time with an injury & Felton isn't even a starting PG over Lawson. Lets not act like Chandler replaced Melo @ the SF position & started beasting Denver to victories. Denver was a team with or without Melo. Nene, JR Smith, Kenyon Martin, Birdman & now Lawson make sure of that
I agree 100% No one should be happy for any one on the nuggets just because they used to be Knicks. If they move farther than the Knicks then we look like fools

TakMan

Rotation player
The Nuggets have not been performing well due to Chandler, Felton, or Galinari's contribution. Galinari was injure for a long time, Felton's putting up average performances, and Chandler is inconsistent. The Nuggets have been playing well post-trade due to the fact that they kept the bulk of their team who are generally good players. They haven't lost their depth and Lawson has stepped up big time. I'm also not ruling out an improvement in chemistry and a morale boost due to Billups and Anthony's departure (I'm not convinced they were liked by their team mates). Funilly enough both team may have benefitted from this trade. I like the Nuggets as they seem to combine exciting basketball with substance. I also like George Karl. Any team he's coached have played basketball.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We look like fools already, we're 9-12 since the trade (0.428), they are 14-4 (0.777) and probably tonight they will be 15-4 (0.789), but they have some tough games ahead, so we will talk about who's made the better deal just after the season ended.

CoolClyde

Kni99ers!

I co-sign on this thread, I enjoy seeing ex-Knicks excel, and still have a pain in my heart from them leaving en-masse, that I'm sure will go away eventually. The fact that we watched Gallo and Chandler from day one of their NBA careers as Knicks, wrested away because of one dumb d'ckhead D'oh-lan's owner move, is the kind of pain you feel when your favorite team loses. and we lost a number of decent players who are performing better for their new squad than ours. excellent play, btw.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Dude. Don't be so emotional in defence of the trade. It's OK! Get a foot rub or something! Put on some Elton John!

You know you don't hate the players we traded.

Give this dude a hug!

oshi

Benchwarmer
The Nuggets have been my 2nd favorite team for years cause of NYK bad management + to have a playoff team to root for, Melo becoming a Knick been a dream of mine since forever. But when the trade went down.. I was like ****, NY gave up too much man. I miss those guys in NYK uniform but still still a good deal for me. I agree I don't see Felton or Chandler staying but I think they'll be a surprise playoff team this year. I see my boy Arron Afflalo being their go to guy down the stretch, dude can shoot he just got to be more aggressive and look to score more, I've seen him make some nice jumpers off dribble. Nuggets can do things they're the deepest team in the NBA right now I'd say. Next year will be a diff story with all the FAs they got.

STAT1

Starter
The only other team that I will ever root for other than the Knicks are whoever's playing the Miami Heat or Boston Celtics.

oshi

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;171831 said:
Dude. Don't be so emotional in defence of the trade. It's OK! Get a foot rub or something! Put on some Elton John!

You know you don't hate the players we traded.

Give this dude a hug!

Yeah after seeing this guy post on here a few times I don't get this queens guy at all, looks like most people here agree haha. Giving queens a bad rep

petescud

Starter
I miss our guys, but Melo can beast with the best of them and my boy Chandler wasn't signing with us anyways...Go Knicks

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;171706 said:
Well done gents. I've never had a second favourite team. This is close asI'll get to it.

5th in the west and 8-2 in their last 10.

We still love you boys. Even though your team poofingered us for picks and The Gov.

Awesome vid! I miss those guys. Denver is playing well. Wish the New York Nuggets the best.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I've watched a couple of Bulls games this season. Mainly because of D-Rose who is the real deal and not hyped up by the media the way Lebron and Griffin are, which is very refreshing. I also like their defense, implemented by our former assistant coach Tom T.

I hate their organization though (the 90's rivalry) and feel guilty every time I watch one of their games. I have to admit though that they are on their way up and followed the right approach. I'd rather see them winning the conference than detested Miami or Boston.

C.J. Watson would be a great point guard for us. He's almost too good to be Rose's backup. Playing a strong season (like everyone in Chicago).
Only thing people might be overrating Griffin with is saying he's great because of his dunking, but he's phenomenal. I've watched several games on League Pass, and he not only has an overall offensive game, he also plays so hard. Never gives up even if the opponent is up by a lot with a few minutes left.

He's the max contract version of Kris Humphries. I see him having MVP seasons.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, the Lakers got ruined by Gallo and Ray, our Knuggets beat one of the contenders again (after beating Boston and San Antonio) and they reached a 16-4 record (0.800) since the trade.