wilson chandler twitter

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
iight guys, I know most of my threads are pointless as ****. But this shit needs to be done right here. real talk.

EVERYONE needs to tweet Wilson Chandler on a daily basis on twitter. Beg like a bitch for him to consider coming back to NY. He only has 25k followers and he checks daily so he'll see it. I know he's a RFA, but you know Knicks will want to go after him this summer, or we can go for him next summer. Either way, I want this mother ****er back on our team.

http://twitter.com/#!/wilsonchandler

If ya don't have a twitter? Then take 5 minutes out of ur time and make that shit.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Lol, some of us would chupa him if he decided to move back to NY, we've done ****** up giving him up for that lazy ass Anthony.
He would be some nice back up at small forward though, this guy always brought some serious **** to this team. :smokin:

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
i think he'll look to find a place where he can start at sf,and he rightfully should.he has the talent to start at this level.maybe we can offer him a starting spot at sg?:?
why oh why did we have to give up will the thrill instead of landry :(?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Because if we picked up his option we should have paid him $3,1M for 11/12 season and therefore we went for Landry who will get just $0,8M.
And another reason is, we did give him up because the Nuggets wanted him.

Lol, some of us would chupa him if he decided to move back to NY, we've done ****** up giving him up for that lazy ass Anthony.
He would be some nice back up at small forward though, this guy always brought some serious **** to this team. :smokin:

Are you serious? Chandler was gone regardless if we traded him or not. So we basically traded Gallo for Melo, someone tell me how that's a bad trade? Chandler is so inconsistent and Denver can't wait to get rid of him. Why in the world should we sign Chandler again? So we can have a glaring hole in the C position, and SG position?

STAT1

Starter
Wilson was my favorite Knick while he was here, but I would take 1 Melo over 3 Wilson Chandlers any day of any week & so would 30 NBA GMs.