Donnie Walsh has given up on this Series

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
And he's right, we all knew even with two superstars on our roster we're not able to get any further than the 1st round. If we get swept we can all say 'nothing happened', this season was crazy, this team is still rebuilding, so what some of you guys did expect? I'm slowly getting excited about next season, about new players or even new coach that can bring us on a higher level. This season showed even with so many crazy things that happened around the Knicks we were able to make playoffs. I just don't care whether we get swept or not and suppose a lot of people inside the organization do not care either.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Hopefully he'll be drafting, signing FAs, and trading pieces for the Knicks. Hopefully that's another Freudian slip that he's sticking around.

And he's right, we all knew even with two superstars on our roster we're not able to get any further than the 1st round. If we get swept we can all say 'nothing happened', this season was crazy, this team is still rebuilding, so what some of you guys did expect? I'm slowly getting excited about next season, about new players or even new coach that can bring us on a higher level. This season showed even with so many crazy things that happened around the Knicks we were able to make playoffs. I just don't care whether we get swept or not and suppose a lot of people inside the organization do not care either.

Now here is a post that makes sense! This season is the first step in many to come, not the last. Sorry to say but with the boos at the Garden the other night who in there right mind would want to come here? This why all the bigs that were waived this season like Murphy went else where. This even happened to the Yankees at one time when free agents did not want to sign here. Got to give it a little time, Rome was not built in a day.

STAT1

Starter
grima.jpg