Watching these first round series still going..

Has me feeling empty... Like we weren't even in the playoffs.. It went by so quick.. smh.. Just had to get that out there..

/vent

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Watching other teams play the way they do on both ends makes me think that we hardly deserved to be.

That's only in comparison to our 2 home games, mind you.

Some of the plays I've seen just make our offence look like a festering poo.

Red

TYPE-A
Crazy⑧s;177670 said:
Watching other teams play the way they do on both ends makes me think that we hardly deserved to be.

That's only in comparison to our 2 home games, mind you.

Some of the plays I've seen just make our offence look like a festering poo.

Told you. In the grand scheme of things an extra 7 days means nothing. Playoff experience for who Stat-Billups-Melo have tons. For Fields and Bill Walker....?smh players not even good enough to be in a normal starting rotation? Please.

That if we make the playoffs was BS! Had we competed maybe won one, then maybe, but for four extra losses...

I'll take the lottery and a new coach before I take that embarrassment.

I told you. All that did was expose what's to come with D'Antoni. Of how he's better at maing excuses than being accountable and mking adjustments and proper decisions.

Is this what you have in mind going forward? Are you entertained?

petescud

Starter
there were a few teams that just won one game. Remember we should had won at least one. Also a lot of people don't think miami has a chance against the Celtics. If the Celts play like they played us the last couple of game, I have to agree...Celtics 4 Miami 2 with the Celtics representing the east against???

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Well since I've personally always loved Lebron and Wade I will definitely be rooting for them. Them going against the celtics is going to be a must watch so I can see the celtics crumble. Other than that, I'm still depressed about us sucking dick so I can't watch anything else. ESPECIALLY the Nuggets because I miss Felton.

KingCharles34

All Star
Theres one advantage now, i couldnt watch other teams while the knicks were still in it. Now I've been enjoying all these games but yea, the knicks were a huge disappointment even despite the injuries. That game 3 was horrible, no defense and no heart