Where do we go from here?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Ok so we got Tyson Chandler; just waiting for his John Hancock on the dotted line, whats our next move. better yet what would you like our next move to be.

lets refrain from Paul talk here, highly unlikely he ends up with the Knicks now unless free agency and he takes an MLE. so where do we go?

I say get a PG, and sign J.Jordan to backup Chandler which would give us size off the bench, and a defensive backup C. i would like either T.J ford (if he hasnt signed yet) or Baron Davis lockup hill and i think were primed.

KingCharles34

All Star
Id still really love to get Grant Hill, the latest sports indicate that the Knicks might still be in the running for him. I think he'd be a huge piece because hes a good passer, not having a good point guard wouldnt hurt us as much. Not to mention the shooting, defense, iq, intangibles, etc. that he would bring. With him at sg i think the knicks could compete with any team

CA7

Scoring Champ
We got the MLE and 3mil cash to trade I say move Douglas/Turiaf to Charlotte for Augustine and use the MLE on Jason Richardson

Augustine/Shumpert
Richardson/Fields
Anthony/Williams
Stoudemire/Jeffries
Chandler/Jordan

I love it

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
see legitimate PG means Paul, Williams, Rose etc. and for the next 4-5 years that unlikely, barring an unexpected trade of one of our big 3; which is again highly unlikely. By this signing its clear STAT, Melo, and Chandler are our guys. we just need a Pg to distribute and we could find that in whats available. At the end of the day it was either Billups-Melo-STAT and NO C. but now were at Melo-STAT-Chandler which is a much better position. baron Davis is a great short term fix. Barea is an excellent option if he takes an MLE. we have options to complete our lineup

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
We got the MLE and 3mil cash to trade I say move Douglas/Turiaf to Charlotte for Augustine and use the MLE on Jason Richardson

Augustine/Shumpert
Richardson/Fields
Anthony/Williams
Stoudemire/Jeffries
Chandler/Jordan

I love it

very interesting, I think Augustine would be great in NY. perfect fit. can knockdown the 3 and can distribute

Wargames

Starter
best front court in the league, and 2 PG's on the team who are more shooters than passers....

Get Phil Jackson

:afro:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Honestly going into this summer I didn't think the Knicks would have the best froncourt in the league by the start of the season Chandler-Stoudemire-Anthony I mean they're gonna eat the boards Chandler 12 a game, STAT 10 a game and Melo 9 a game are my projections thats 31 just from 3 players not to mention Fields is a rebounding guru yeah I said it guru

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im loving that idea, we got the best front court in the NBA! 2 days ago i wouldve never dreamed of saying this. now we have Chandler and it sounds amazing.

Thugball

Benchwarmer
Is there any way we can get a first rounder and draft Kendall Marshall out of UNC, kid is a true point guard and could distribute to our scorers. Last time I checked he was averaging about 6 and 10

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Adding Chandler (A GOOD DEFENSIVE CENTER WE VERY MUCH NEED) and Baron Davis (a very good PG who still can excite the fans and the team) to Amar'e and Melo? What the **** is not to like about that? I'm all for this.....

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm salivating with all these roster ideas I'm coming up with we can do big things now that we can use the full MLE, bi annual and minimums

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i know and were hella attractive too. i want Davis and Hill at the moment to add to Melo,stat and chandler i think that 5 would be tough to beat

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I don't wanna be a buzzkill......... but isn't the Chandler acquisition just pure speculation at this point. Did he already confirm he's gonna sign?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
i know and were hella attractive too. i want Davis and Hill at the moment to add to Melo,stat and chandler i think that 5 would be tough to beat
Isn't Davis a pretty good defender too? Not only would our starting five be packed with exceptional players, we'd have DEFENSE inside and out.

DAMN this is exciting.

KDog13

Rookie
I really am interested in Baron Davis for a 1 year deal. Jason Richardson is a player I like as well. I think it be awesome if we could get Wilson Chandler back but he's a restricted free agent.

Davis/Douglas/Shumpert
Richardson/Fields
Anthony/Williams (re-sign)
Stoudemire/Jeffries
Chandler/Jordan/Harrellson

Andy Rautins, Derrick Brown, re-sign Sheldon Williams for the hell of it to round out the 15 man roster

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandler to knicks is 98% done and done deal just waiting for lockout to be lifted and billups to be amnestied. barring some crazy ish he's a knick.

damn all this and people are sleeping on the fact we got Shumpert too, i think he's gonna be great this year around 10 points a steal or a little over and some big games/moments he has amazing upside

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
If we get Chandler and Baron Davis tomorrow I'm gonna go ****ing crazy. Feel bad for Chauncey though. Hope he doesn't feel bitter and sign with Miami. :(

But with this projected lineup:

PG-Davis
SG- Fields
SF- Meloman
PF- S.T.A.T
C- Tyson ****in' Chandler

The Garden's gonna go HAM.