This Fake Mike Dantoni twitter account has me dead right now

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah.

There was a fake Birdman Andersen Twitter account that was freaking hilarious (it took, took jabs at Khloe Kardashian) but unfortunately it got shut down

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Yeah.

There was a fake Birdman Andersen Twitter account that was freaking hilarious (it took, took jabs at Khloe Kardashian) but unfortunately it got shut down
i wish i could take jabs at khloe. with my fists and other parts of my body.

edit: i think im thinking of kourtney, at least with the other parts bit

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
2 things... maybe its just me, I'm not a Kardashian fan, but I'd take any of em, I'll take anything remotely decent, hey... hate if you want but we takes what we gets...

Also, hating the can't go back 2 years comment, I think Amare is in his prime, not even being a homer, I know he's had the injury worries so to speak, but I think he's shown good health, back notwithstanding, and is now a legit leader, acting serious, playing big time. Dude's always been nasty but I think he plays with a maturity now, idk... maybe in 3 years we'll be saying he's past, but right now I can't get off to Amare jokes, dude helped us a ton, his play, but also his returning us to respectability and making so much more possible. Rant over