TIM THOMAS YOU BUM

Blumatic

Rotation player
I tried to stick up for this guy. Everyone critcizes TT as being a inconsistent player. They are wrong. Tim Thomas is a straight bum. He does nothing out there. He looks like he is so confused. 2 turnovers in a row turned into spectacular plays for te Spurs. He has been badly outplayed by the rookie Trevor Ariza. I am not mad at the Knicks. They palyed well and the Spurs are a much better team. But TT killed us. The Knicks mad many mistakes but not as bad as Tim Thomas. I have never seen him looked worse and I think it is just the beginning. I think we're stuck with TT. He is mistake prone. He is a certified bum.

dacash

Benchwarmer
ill make this short and sweet. im in total agreement with u.total. package him and another player get a true center like jamal maglorie get rid of tim

Trin_Starr

Starter
If Shandon Anderson was traded to the Heat, how come he was playing for the knicks last night and was wearing #5 instead of #49???? :lol:

I don't know what to say about TT anymore!...From the point blank bricks, to the lethargic passes, to trying to take people one on one instead of playing team ball......
All I can say is that Kenyon Martin must really think this guy is an ass, cause if anyone is looking 'fugazy'......well Timmy, it's you!

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
We all know Tim isnt playing his normal game, i think he's out there to try and be a Kobe or Garnett and its just not his game, ohe added muscle but lost his brain

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I can deal with him bricking shots in offense as long as he makes a few......now defensively...................................................................................................................................................dont have anything good to say thats for sure. He seen him get beat of the dribble so many freaking times, dude couldn't stay in front of anyone.

Right now our defense is suffering not because of our front line, because Kurt, Mohammed and Williams been picking up their slack in defense and doing the best they can......BUT OUR GUARDS CAN'T KEEP SOMEONE IN FRONT OF THEM IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT.....Whatz wrong with these guys....getting beat of the dribbling like 20 times a game and forcing the front line to come and help. Don't get me wrong I love Marbury and Crawford....but even they are getting beat, it isn't just Tim Thomas.

All I know is that if the Spurs were shooting just a little better from the three point line last night, we might have lost by like 50 pts, from all the wide open three pointers they had that they missed. It wasn't defense that kept the game close it was straight out LUCK...........

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Shandon Anderson was traded to the Heat, how come he was playing for the knicks last night and was wearing #5 instead of #49????

Just to point out, not to be bitch or anything but he was released and signed, not traded.

And Tim Thomas was/is being crap. I honestly don't know what to do. And I don't think the Knicks had a overall good game. Marbury was NOT playing defense, neither was Crawford. I think it's a coaching issue. Tim, Marbury and the whole Knicks team, something isn't right!