Knicks Schedule 2015-2016 Season

Knixy

Benchwarmer
Wow November is really tough! But April is reasonable if we're in the playoff hunt.

This season is going to be very interesting to see how all these pieces fit.

Last edited:
We got one guy bumping threads from 7 to 8 years ago to tell people he prefers the posters who used to be on here but have been gone for a long time and another guy posting a link to our season's schedule just to say that we're going to lose a lot of games.

Damn fellas, let's not have too much fun on this forum.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I bumped those threads so you guys could see that yes we have had intelligent conversations about race here on KO.COM in the past. Maybe you learned a little something but anyway this site is more than a place to say "Melo sucks." As far as the schedule goes being left off the Xmas-Day schedule should tell you all you need to know about the state of Fail Jacksons KNIcKs. Don't be mad bro because I will be depending on your play by play because this team won't be nationally televised and I'm not buying the league pass to watch these scrubs on Chief.:(

I bumped those threads so you guys could see that yes we have had intelligent conversations about race here on KO.COM in the past. Maybe you learned a little something but anyway this site is more than a place to say "Melo sucks." As far as the schedule goes being left off the Xmas-Day schedule should tell you all you need to know about the state of Fail Jacksons KNIcKs. Don't be mad bro because I will be depending on your play by play because this team won't be nationally televised and I'm not buying the league pass to watch these scrubs on Chief.:(

Not mad. You were right. Those were intelligent discussions.

Personally, I can't wait for some actual games, although we are still a ways off. Even if we are likely not a great team, I still enjoy watching this team play whenever I can.

paris401

Starter
I bumped those threads so you guys could see that yes we have had intelligent conversations about race here on KO.COM in the past. Maybe you learned a little something but anyway this site is more than a place to say "Melo sucks." .:(

ahhh yes the good old days... seems most had a thicker skin way back when (and its only 7-8yrs ago)... u could make a comment on race, the state of the knicks, your favorite burger place and not get beat up on... one of the reasons I rarely post here...I don't need to post and get hit over the head... I get enough of that from the wife n kids...

tiger0330

Legend
ahhh yes the good old days... seems most had a thicker skin way back when (and its only 7-8yrs ago)... u could make a comment on race, the state of the knicks, your favorite burger place and not get beat up on... one of the reasons I rarely post here...I don't need to post and get hit over the head... I get enough of that from the wife n kids...
Are you kidding, some of those old threads were brutal. You needed thick skin back then with the guys that were posting like Metrocard, I miss the guy because he knew bball but he could piss you off in a thread.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Are you kidding, some of those old threads were brutal. You needed thick skin back then with the guys that were posting like Metrocard, I miss the guy because he knew bball but he could piss you off in a thread.

I miss Metro too he was the snake to my mongoose lol but those old threads were brutal; this is a kinder, gentler KO.COM.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Not mad. You were right. Those were intelligent discussions.

Personally, I can't wait for some actual games, although we are still a ways off. Even if we are likely not a great team, I still enjoy watching this team play whenever I can.

That's what I really hate about this current state of the KNIcKs, lack of National TV games. Those of us outside of the NY area are stuck buying League Pass. For a 17 win team um um um. When the Knicks are even decent we are on 1-2 a week nationally. It's been 8 years since this KNIcKs got left off the Xmas day schedule. Thanks Fail Jackson. Thanks a lot:(

tiger0330

Legend
That's what I really hate about this current state of the KNIcKs, lack of National TV games. Those of us outside of the NY area are stuck buying League Pass. For a 17 win team um um um. When the Knicks are even decent we are on 1-2 a week nationally. It's been 8 years since this KNIcKs got left off the Xmas day schedule. Thanks Fail Jackson. Thanks a lot:(
The one thing is if the Knicks go on a tear and kick ass ESPN, TNT and ABC will put them back on the schedule in a heartbeat. I see Sir Charles complimented the Knicks for their off-season moves, say what you will about him but I respect his opinion so maybe the Knicks have a chance for a decent season.

Broadway

All Star
Definitely could start the season with a 6 game losing streak, those were all playoff teams. The beginning of the season will be a good test, there's always a lot of optimism going into a season and this year is no different. Go Knicks.

The lone positive I can concede to is having 7 of the first 11gms at home. At least that's what the overly optimistic will/may peddle with a 0-0 scoreboard.

tiger0330

Legend
Our first 25 games will let us know what type of ending season we will have
I agree, if they can manage to play .500 ball in the first 25 games you can be optimistic that they can finish strong and make the playoffs. Go 5-20 like last season and Knicks fans will be saying "Wait 'tlll next year" in December.

Broadway

All Star
I agree, if they can manage to play .500 ball in the first 25 games you can be optimistic that they can finish strong and make the playoffs. Go 5-20 like last season and Knicks fans will be saying "Wait 'tlll next year" in December.

I usually use a 20gm barometer but 25 most certainly suffices and is probably a little more fair. We won't win 30gms this yr though. And yes I could be wrong but will man up if necessary. They can always prove me wrong, I look forward to it.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep on paper this team looks horrible unless Melo plans on averaging 50 a night I just can't see it... My over under is 30 games as well if they prove me wrong I will line up for my serving of crow as well

tiger0330

Legend
I'm with you guys on gladly eating crow if they can turn this around. It's improbable though, just look at how O'Quinn, Seraphin and Williams did in RPM ranking 48, 85 and 92 respectively out of 95 PFs. Lopez was decent, ranking 24th of all Centers but the 24th best center is not enough to turn around a 17 win team. I was more excited about last years team than this bunch but if Melo, Affalo and Calderon have career years than I guess it could happen.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/3/sort/RPM/position/6

Last edited:

Knixy

Benchwarmer
I'm with you guys on gladly eating crow if they can turn this around. It's improbable though, just look at how O'Quinn, Seraphin and Williams did in RPM ranking 48, 85 and 92 respectively out of 95 PFs. Lopez was decent, ranking 24th of all Centers but the 24th best center is not enough to turn around a 17 win team. I was more excited about last years team than this bunch but if Melo, Affalo and Calderon have career years than I guess it could happen.
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/3/sort/RPM/position/6

I wouldn't take those stats too seriously. All of those players will have expanded roles here and thus, will get more playing time and shots to make a bigger impact. I wouldn't be shocked if RoLo and AA are top 15 at their positions next season. I think RoLo can give you 12 ppg, 9 RPG and 1.5 BPG and AA can give you 18 ppg, 3 rpg, 3 apg, 45% shooting and 40% from three.