Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets 11/30/2015 7:30

tiger0330

Legend
Kobe with the farewell tour announcement. I said he should retire if he was playing like he was in Jan. He did it a month earlier.

finestrg

Rotation player
Nothing I love to see more than an aggressive Arron Afflalo. We really need him tonight. I wanna see this guy play 30 mins+ and put up 15-20 shots every night.

tiger0330

Legend
Just tuned in. I see Melo was a late scratch. Reason?
He's sick, I'd blame it on his holiday turkey with Bosh and Wade but he played Fri.

I mentioned about activating CleEarly last game and sending Sasha to the bench but they have Lou in a suit and Sasha is still in uni.

That's why Affalo is here, the second option behind Melo. Well tonight he moves to #1 he should put up at least 15 shots.

Lance Thomas thriving so far as our starter in place of the absent Melo. Porzingis wreaking havoc when he is on the court and Dwight Howard is not. We have played a fantastic defensive 1st half, only allowing 37 points with a minute and a half to go.

tiger0330

Legend
Rockets can't score and they haven't been playing D. No wonder they suck. They just nipped PHI by 2 pts and Harden had to score 50 to do that.

Knicks with the 13 point lead at the half led by Afflalo's 12 and Lance Thomas's 9 first half points. Porzingis with almost a double-double already. Just need to lock it down and play this well again in the 2nd half to win this one.

tiger0330

Legend
Best chance they have this year to have a 3 game win streak. Stop Harden in the 2nd half with 10 pts. again and a W is in the bag.

Not going crazy because the Rox Nets and 76ers suck.

Fun with stats moment of night for me. Looking at overall plus/minus numbers for the season. Porzingis is 55th in the NBA right now. Other notables: Emmanuel Mudiay is ranked 399, D'Angelo Russell is ranked 411, and Jahlil Okafor is ranked 418 (which is last of currently eligible players in the NBA).

tiger0330

Legend
Fun with stats moment of night for me. Looking at overall plus/minus numbers for the season. Porzingis is 55th in the NBA right now. Other notables: Emmanuel Mudiay is ranked 399, D'Angelo Russell is ranked 411, and Jahlil Okafor is ranked 418 (which is last of currently eligible players in the NBA).
Okafor is having a way better year than that, he's just playing for a really bad team. He's one of the only positives for the Sixers this year.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks with the 13 point lead at the half led by Afflalo's 12 and Lance Thomas's 9 first half points. Porzingis with almost a double-double already. Just need to lock it down and play this well again in the 2nd half to win this one.

Just turn game on at halftime .. we winning without Melo

tiger0330

Legend
I love when Rolo starts dribbling like he's going to drive to the basket but he never goes out of a 3 ft circle before handing it off. Really surprised the guy doesn't catch flak for his play from writers and analysts.

tiger0330

Legend
I've been pushing a lineup of kp6 and Seraphin or Lopez and Seraphin instead of the twin towers I don't see any reason to change my mind.