**** the tank

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
A team with D. Rose, Melo, Noah, and Porzingis aint no lottery team. Ball movement is progressing now. We have a few young guys already to develop. Let's give them some playoff experience, or should i say, championship experience. We got a pick regardless. Let's go Knicks

I appreciate the sentiment and 2 seasons ago, I was in camp **** the tank as well. I just don't think this team can get it together. I was all-in on this roster the end of December and then they played the 2nd worst basketball in the NBA for 2 months. We haven't won 2 games in a row in 2 months.

Broadway

All Star
We're not tanking, we're simply not a good basketball team and we'll more than likely play out the remaining games at a .400 clip. It's all academic at this point as to what lottery slot we'll have come June

We're not tanking, we're simply not a good basketball team and we'll more than likely play out the remaining games at a .400 clip. It's all academic at this point as to what lottery slot we'll have come June

Having Melo and Rose on the court playing defense when you have a one point lead with 10 seconds to go should be the legal definition of tanking

Kiyaman

Legend
Did someone mention TANKING again?
The way we been performing as players, as coaches, as a president, and owner ..
Yeah We TANKING!

We have a decent roster of bench-players .. Quinn / Willie / Plumlee / Kuz / L.Thomas / Holiday / Sasha / Jennings .... the 8 players mention has 6 decent players to make a strong defensive 2nd-Unit lineup to give us the bench depth we needed to stay at the .500 range through our rough back to back schedule to give us some up n down games to keep us balance on having a 41-41 season .500 Team.
Here's the 2nd-Unit lineup we never seen on the court .. Jennings/Sasha/Lance/Willie/Quinn/6th man Holiday ..
So far what we seen from the Knicks performance in 2016-17 were to much Melo / Rose / KP / Lee repping a no-Defense-Effort plus a one on one offense for over 30 minute a night all season long .. no team-ball passes/forcing shots with plenty time on the clock .. no team-ball comunication running back on defense .. no team awareness on preventing switches on defense ..
How could we become the WORST defensive team in the league for 2 and a half months .. when we have the HOF ZEN-MASTER Coach of the NBA as our Knicks president ?? Having Phil Jackson as president of operation we should have the 5th best Coaching-Staff in the NBA after 3 offseasons at $36M rate.
Where's the head-coach? or assistant-coach? Why would famous coach Phil Jackson Tweet on Melo's lazy performance?
Yeah! We TANKING!