Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat - 2/9/21 7:30PM

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup ht10 .... Thanks for the Game-Thread .. The Detroit Pistons grabbed a 38-26 lead over the Durantless-Nets in the first quarter tonight. It looks to me like the Pistons don't need Rose scoring.
I'm still trying to figure out what the Knicks team need with Derek Rose?
How did a NO-defensive shoot-first PG Rose help out the last three teams he was on?

I'm more interested in watching the Heats 2nd season guards Nunn & Herro's dynamics tonight vs coach Thibs poor excuse of a guard rotation.

Quickley checked into the game for Payton followed by Rose checking into the game for RJ. Rose appears to have taken Rivers? spot in the rotation. All the fans panicking can chill out for a minute.

I don?t know fellas, ball movement looking real good with Rose in the 2nd unit. Knicks take the lead in the 2nd quarter.

Knicks on a 15 to 0 run led by Rose.

Worried about our young guys? Quickley and Toppin look pretty good playing alongside Rose.

Broadway

All Star
2nd Unit played really well, I do look like the fact Rose may boost Toppin but aht aht not so fast...

RJ LOOKING PEDESTRIAN AND MINUTES DOWN(on pace to play 26min)

Payton/Rose/Randle....vets vets vets!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Rose looked really good. Curious to see how many minutes Thibs plays him tonight.
RJ & Randle are not having a good game .. Obi has to start grinding for some rebounds & Blocks on the 2nd unit to increase his playing-time minute

Broadway

All Star
Rose looked really good. Curious to see how many minutes Thibs plays him tonight.
RJ & Randle are not having a good game .. Obi has to start grinding for some rebounds & Blocks on the 2nd unit to increase his playing-time minute

Randle is recovering more RJ has contributed in the 3rd. Taken the lead back which is good. Randle is making life hell for Bam

jimkcchief88

All Star
I don?t get the game but I saw a quick Drose highlight! Idk why y?all was tripping Drose still got tread on them tires and he?s an upgrade over anything else we have at PG. Drose and IQ should work together as IQ is really a true 2 guard. What # is Rose wearing? Hopefully he?s back in 25#ripben. My Rose Knicks jersey is relevant again!

Broadway

All Star
I don’t get the game but I saw a quick Drose highlight! Idk why y’all was tripping Drose still got tread on them tires and he’s an upgrade over anything else we have at PG. Drose and IQ should work together as IQ is really a true 2 guard. What # is Rose wearing? Hopefully he’s back in 25#ripben. My Rose Knicks jersey is relevant again!

Rose is wearing #4...Bullock remains in #25

Broadway

All Star
According to radio announcers, Refs are going out of their way to keep MIA in this game.

A couple questionable calls, the review definitely could've went our way but overall it's our shot selection and turnovers keeping them in it

Thibs rotations have been odd, kept starters out for a while. Seems like he's going out of his way to let Rose rock out with the 2nd unit

Like the Robinson foul is so foolish and he's had several of them tonight

Last edited: