No Buyout

rady

Administrator
Staff member
AGENT CLAIMS BROWN WILL COACH OR BE FIRED

• Angry agent Joe Glass claimed the Knicks will have to fire recuperating Larry Brown if they don't want him to coach next season because he will not accept a buyout.

As reported in yesterday's Post, owner James Dolan is seeking to buy out Brown for $25 million of the nearly $40 million he's due on his contract's remaining four years.

"There's been no discussion of a buyout and there won't be a discussion of a buyout," Glass told The Post yesterday. "We're not going to accept a settlement. He's coaching the Knicks or they're firing him - one way or another. There's not going to be a $25 million buyout.

"He wants to coach this team," Glass added.

Brown has told confidants he believes he will get fired, according to ESPN, as he has not heard directly from a club official in three weeks.

http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/5091/bye-buyout.html

jffga

Rookie
rady said:
AGENT CLAIMS BROWN WILL COACH OR BE FIRED

• Angry agent Joe Glass claimed the Knicks will have to fire recuperating Larry Brown if they don't want him to coach next season because he will not accept a buyout. ...

GO FOR IT Larry !!! Hit'em where it hurts. Right in Isiah Thomas' and Dolan's bank account, which they evidently seem oblivious to anyway so you may as well get what you can from these idiots with a checkbook. You know what they say about a fool and his money anyway. Make them pay for being the biggest bunch of morons to have ever been involved in professional sports. True Knick fans are behind you 100% with or without you on the team. We have bigger problems than whether halfwits Thomas and Dolan keep you. We have the task of trying to figure out how Isiah Thomas and Dolan can keep their jobs while doing such an inept job, and what in the world it could possibly take to get rid of them.

If I were you I would personally throw a few bucks into the pot just to make this transaction happen so I could site there and watch Isiah Thomas coach this team and fall flat on his face. I think it's a foregone conclusion that he will fail and fail miserably, which is the only thing we can hope for in getting his cancerous dumb ass out of the organization.

NYKnicks15

Starter
as more and more comes out im starting to believe Larry will remain our coach. But you better believe with a new mindset. He is stubborn but hell want to keep his job and he will smooth talk Dolan if given the chance. Plus the money hell be owed will hurt hurt hurt. the only positive about Larry coaching next year.. is that in every teams he has coach two years.. they have all won 50 games that second year..