RETARD(s) FOUND GUILTY! - As Charged!!

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
This is a loud and clear indication of exactly how incompetent the Knicks management is under the hell'm of Jim Dolan and Cablevision. RETARDED little Jimmy wants to be a rock star and he wants a basktball team to play with. Maybe Jimmy's daddy will go out and buy him the Rolling Stones to play with next!! Does anyone think Jim Dolan, who STILL, DOES NOT GET IT will get rid of the most incompetent coach, ex VP executive!!?? Thomas single handedly put the Toronto Raptors in BANKRUPTCY!! The KNICKS are NEXT! I can hardly wait for people like DUUUUhtruth to chime in and argue a case in favor of Thomas and Dolan. But the real reason why nothing will get done to END THIS REIGN of HORROR (pleeeeeeeeeeeease) is because YOU the people continue to fill the Garden seats, and that is ALL that Cablevision cares about. At the end of the day their bean counters tally everything up and guess what ... you make them look good on paper. THAT my friends is ALL that Cablevision, Little Jimmy and daddy warbucks - the two real head executive RETARDs in charge of the Knicks care about. Period. Wins, losses or public opinion about their LACK of leadership and incompetence mean nothing to them. They have too much of your money to play with.

One last parting note about this fiasco is this, each game played next year will cost YOU the fans $141,463.41. Pay up SUCKERS. Better get your boy DUUUUhtruth to put his money where his mouth is.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
What

This is a loud and clear indication of exactly how incompetent the Knicks management is under the hell'm of Jim Dolan and Cablevision. RETARDED little Jimmy wants to be a rock star and he wants a basktball team to play with. Maybe Jimmy's daddy will go out and buy him the Rolling Stones to play with next!! Does anyone think Jim Dolan, who STILL, DOES NOT GET IT will get rid of the most incompetent coach, ex VP executive!!?? Thomas single handedly put the Toronto Raptors in BANKRUPTCY!! The KNICKS are NEXT! I can hardly wait for people like DUUUUhtruth to chime in and argue a case in favor of Thomas and Dolan. But the real reason why nothing will get done to END THIS REIGN of HORROR (pleeeeeeeeeeeease) is because YOU the people continue to fill the Garden seats, and that is ALL that Cablevision cares about. At the end of the day their bean counters tally everything up and guess what ... you make them look good on paper. THAT my friends is ALL that Cablevision, Little Jimmy and daddy warbucks - the two real head executive RETARDs in charge of the Knicks care about. Period. Wins, losses or public opinion about their LACK of leadership and incompetence mean nothing to them. They have too much of your money to play with.

One last parting note about this fiasco is this, each game played next year will cost YOU the fans $141,463.41. Pay up SUCKERS. Better get your boy DUUUUhtruth to put his money where his mouth is.

ARE YOU AT ALL A NY KNICKS FAN IF NOT PLEASE DONT EVER SIGN ON HERE AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YEAH WE ARE GONNA GO TO THE GAMES AND WATCH THEM ON CABLE VISION BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS WE WATCH THEM BECAUSE WE LOVE THE KNICS. YEAH THINGS MAY HAVE HAPPEND THAT WE ARENT PROUD OF BUT UR SAYING THAT WE SHOULDNT SUPPORT OUR TEAM. UR OUT OF UR MIND. YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP IF YOU THINK THAT IM NOT GOING TO A GAME OR IM NOT GONNA SUPPORT MY TEAM BECAUSE OF THIS GET REAL.

:barf:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

And who are you to judge?

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
ARE YOU AT ALL A NY KNICKS FAN IF NOT PLEASE DONT EVER SIGN ON HERE AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YEAH WE ARE GONNA GO TO THE GAMES AND WATCH THEM ON CABLE VISION BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS WE WATCH THEM BECAUSE WE LOVE THE KNICS. YEAH THINGS MAY HAVE HAPPEND THAT WE ARENT PROUD OF BUT UR SAYING THAT WE SHOULDNT SUPPORT OUR TEAM. UR OUT OF UR MIND. YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP IF YOU THINK THAT IM NOT GOING TO A GAME OR IM NOT GONNA SUPPORT MY TEAM BECAUSE OF THIS GET REAL.

:barf:
I couldn't have said it better myself:beer:

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
The lights are on, but ...

I couldn't have said it better myself:beer:

Common girl, I thought you and me were tight. :pimp: :smokin: I find it hard to understand how true Knick fans can tolerate their team being run by two of the most ignorant half wits in all of sports. Your boy Isiah ran the Toronto Raptors into BANKRUPTCY. At least they had the sense to FIRE HIS DUMB ASS. So what does the first and foremost ignorant dumb ass owner in all sports do!!?? He hires him and gives him the keys to the checkbook! LOL. WHAT A RETARD ... and the result ... ??? TOTAL Franchise catastrof#$k. Evidently you people are not hearing what every sports writer in the country is saying about the most embarrassing sports franchise in all of sports, run by two of the stupidest managers in all of sports ... they thinks these guys are MORONS!!????

HELLlllllllooooo, is anyone home !??

metrocard

Legend
Isiah has proven in the last decade he cannot WORK in a front office and come out successful. Just END him, and hopefully Dolan gets tired of playing with the Knicks. This shit needs to stop now or soon.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm sure you guys bitching will make a rich fat alcoholic millionaire sell his sports team. I don't care who the owner is as long as we've got at the very least a prospect for a good team and P. Diddy has zero ownership. Last I checked we've got a good team. All of this other stuff is a side show. Teams will see when the season opens.

metrocard

Legend
I'm sure you guys bitching will make a rich fat alcoholic millionaire sell his sports team. I don't care who the owner is as long as we've got at the very least a prospect for a good team and P. Diddy has zero ownership. Last I checked we've got a good team. All of this other stuff is a side show. Teams will see when the season opens.

Lets start the season first before we proclaim this.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Mos def! But then again...can you really imagine some "knick fans" to stop their crying??