Start the Chemotherapy

paris401

Starter
we are one of the better offensive teams... what is his def. of 'offensive'...

shit we scored 82 points against the warriors... who give up an average of over 110 a game...

we are offensive alright... in a bad/bad way....

jzero29

Rotation player
I was sick watching the warriors game!!! The defense is terrible, the offense folds like a cheap lawn chair when the other team tries to clamp down. They look terrible all around. I am honestly having trouble watching.

I never turn off a game before its over. I wanted to turn off the game in the second quater but stuck it out untill five minutes remained in the game and I just couldn't stomach it anymore. What the hell happened to us? Besides no heart, no coaching , and a bunch of turn-over prown, Ball-hogs that play no D that get most of the playing time. I would love to see Isiah(or new coach) bench most of the Knicks and start (from 5 to 1) Morris,Lee,Jeffries(Balkmans hurt)Q and Nate (Collins looks like sh!%) I bet this line up crushes our starters with putbacks, ball movement and with penatration and pass.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
Guys i hated what i saw and it was horrible we have to get rid of zach marbury and crawford and curry hell our starting lineup!!! and our couch let herb williams take the reigns

Kiyaman

Legend
NO TRADE will help this Knick-Team right now!

This Knick-Team needs a SYSTEM to play to vs certain NBA strong offensive teams (Spurs Halfcourt Offense, Suns fastbreaking offense, Celtics peremeter offense), and NBA strong defensive teams (Rockets Bigman Zone, Mavs clutter in the paint, Pistons relentless one on one help defenders).

Once this Knick-Team build a System to play to (A Role Playerbook) with consistent lineups it will be able to see the WEAK-LINKS in certain Knick players that does not fit well and could be traded before the trading deadline.
Having different types of Talent on your roster is great, but the important thing is how do you use this talent to benefit the team.

This Knick Team does not Play Talented players it plays high money contract players inwhich an idiot gave this player a high money contract. Example:
Kenyon Martin deserved every penny on his new contract from the New Jersey Nets. The Denver Nuggets G.M. Kiki Vandeweigh should have learned from himself when he was a Star Player for Denver Nuggets he played as a STAR Player with his Nuggets Teammates, but for every other team he played for he was a complete BUM. Kenyon Martin was an Outstanding Star player with his teammates on the Nets. The Denver Nuggets does not have a quarterback PG any where as good as Jason Kidd or a fastbreaking scoring & defender like Kerry Kittles at SG, or an overall complete player like Richard Jefferson at SF, where Kenyon Martin leadership at PF on both ends of the court could take advantage of oposition teams with Team-Scoring and Team-defense.
Denver is an individual performance team that cant get past the first round of the playoffs.
Inwhich the Knicks are the same way (Individual Talent) and cant get to the playoffs...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

paris401

Starter
Denver is an individual performance team that cant get past the first round of the playoffs.
Inwhich the Knicks are the same way (Individual Talent) and cant get to the playoffs...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

it seems that everything starts with the pg... that's what so puzzling... we have starbury.. we should be at the top of the heap...

Musa

Rookie
Stop the Chemotherapy because there is no hope. There is a lack of leadership.

Remember that Portland had the same problems 3-4 years ago. They traded or bought out the troublemakers and started to build a new team with young and talented players. The question is: Is this also possible in NY? I don`t think so because NY started a rebuild with Isiah and it did`nt and does`nt work.

We have to face the truth: The current season is done for the Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
Stop the Chemotherapy because there is no hope. There is a lack of leadership.

Remember that Portland had the same problems 3-4 years ago. They traded or bought out the troublemakers and started to build a new team with young and talented players. The question is: Is this also possible in NY? I don`t think so because NY started a rebuild with Isiah and it did`nt and does`nt work.

We have to face the truth: The current season is done for the Knicks.

Leadership starts at the PG and his backcourt SG partner.
They establish the coach system, game-plan, and role-play for teammates (Marbury JOB).

We never should have had Marbury on this Knick Team in the first place, his tenor with the Nets & Suns made him another Phoenix Retired Player next to Chambers & Penny Hardaway (who was the G.M. in Phoenix that got these three players?).

Isiah Thomas first Month as the Knick G.M. trading for Norris, Penny, and Marbury to become the Knicks backcourt Guards automatically said Three Big Blunders of uncoachable players.

Do you think Isiah stopped their with the UN-COACH-ABLE Players, No! he signs Baker, and trade for Tim Thomas, two more uncoachable-players.
With more UNCOACHABLE PLAYERS on the way like Crawford, Taylor, Q.Rich, James, Curry, Jalen, Francis, and now Zach Randolph.
Do you know what happens when you put one uncoachable player with other uncoachable players you get a 33, 23, and another 33 WIN season in 3 years.
This seasons 2-9 Start look like another 23 WIN season when you do the math.

I dont know, but the Isiah Thomas that we have here in New York does not seem the same as the Isiah Thomas that Coached the Indiana Pacers.
The Pacers always had coachable players when Reggie Miller was on the team.

The Indiana Pacer Coach Zeke did not play the money contract players on the Pacers if they were not stepping up to their game with teammates and playing team defense.

In New York, G.M. Isiah & Coach Isiah has been playing money contract players no matter how many repeated bad performances they give out. And I dont mean game after game bad performances, I mean season after season terrible performances.

Now the above seem bad, but it is not as bad as G.M. Isiah Thomas comming down and interupting Coach Chaney Practice by taking PG-Marbury to another side of the court and running plays with him for hours when Coach Chaney had a good Defensive System that he was trying to instill in Marbury with his teammates.
When G.M. Isiah Thomas FIRED Coach Chaney this Knick Team has not had a "SYSTEM" or a "Game-Plan" since the departure of Coach Chaney.
It's been 3 and half seasons with 4 different coaches and NO System for these Knick Players to play to or try to understand. Now that's BAD...