Meet Eddy Curry And Z-bo In Nyc!!!

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
Hey whats up fam, I don't know if you heard or care but they will be doing a meet and greet at the NBA Strore t/m from 4-6pm. The store is located on 5th ave and 52nd st. I'll be there:gony:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You have to pay for their dinner, I know its Burger King but bring alot of money, its gonna be expensive.

metrocard

Legend
STOP

hammercu.jpg

eh, I don't get excited in meeting Curry or Randolph.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
woah a a knick fan thats a girl...wow man i barely see those and when i do i get =] lolz haha man there rare 2 find =/ and i wanna meet CURRY! naw man he is my favorite player but i have 2 pay! not kool >_>

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I'ma try to get there at 4... being the official Hobo maybe i'll get an empty McDonalds bag signed by them both :thumbsup:

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
woah a a knick fan thats a girl...wow man i barely see those and when i do i get =] lolz haha man there rare 2 find =/ and i wanna meet CURRY! naw man he is my favorite player but i have 2 pay! not kool >_>

been a fans since the age of five:peace:..all you have to bring is some school supplies not money

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your the one who shits your pants everytime you get excited. If I saw them in the street I would pretend like i dont know them.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Thats messed.. I was kiddin anyway. Thats what makes the internet horrible.. It makes people take things wrong.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
been a fans since the age of five:peace:..all you have to bring is some school supplies not money

I heard that they wanted Whopper meals from Burger King instead. Careful, when they see it they might try to snatch it from you, you might have to fight them but I recommend that you jump on them and attack them becuz their defense aint good. If you dont let them get you first, you might win.l