Marbury playing Against Sixers? At The Garden?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
well from what im hearing Marbury is expected 2 play at the garden against the Sixers...don't know but doubt he'll get boo's...i just hope he comes out and plays wit heart man...for his dad...

Trin_Starr

Starter
MARBURY IS PLAYING TONIGHT's AWAY GAME AGAINST THE SIXERS.

"Last night I was asking myself if I am making the right decision. Do I need more time? Eventually I'm going to have to start playing, so why not jump right into the fire?"

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
There goes are chance to put some unity together. Marbury should follow his original instinct and stay home.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
There goes are chance to put some unity together. Marbury should follow his original instinct and stay home.

I agree. I was hoping that he wouldn't play for a while. I guess Curry is going to play tonight as well. Back to the one on one, no ball movement and no chemistry style of play.

Maby sitting and watching how a TEAM should operate when out on the floor scared them and they want to hit the court hard tonight and all that non-sence. One on one anybody? I would like to see Eddy foul out tonight fighting for boards and trying to record 5 blocked shoots... I said trying. If he plays like that then maby he could win back some of the fans that acctuly thaught he was going to be a good thing in NY(like me). I would also be very happy if Steph could manage to get in the double digits in assists on a consistant bacis. We all know he can get to the rim and score and for that matter the foul line as well just about as much as he wants to, but we need him to be a floor general and assist our young talent in getting better.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
well getting 10 assist is not that easy...not many guards can do it...doubt steph can i mean c mon hes a scoring point guard