NBA 2k8 team

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I know this is only a video game. BUT I made some interesting trades to get my line up the way it is now.I started the franchise off with the real knicks team. No trade overrides. Everything is fair play. I made it out of a eight man rotation
Knicks
C. Tyson Chandler.
PF. Emeka Okafor.
SF. Josh Smith.
SG.Kevin Martin.
PG.Raymond Felton.

------------------------
Main Bench
Borus Bowen.
Almarcus Aldridge.
Rondo.

Starks

Starter
The first move I made was to get Kevin Martin and list his role as franchise player... But his shooting animation is too hard to get used to. It's way too awkward, and now im 7 games into a season with him being benched for Cuttino Mobley.

I like the game, but the player emotions really make it more of an RPG. Zach Randopl got a DNP one night, and his morale dropped 21 friggin points. What makes that bad is that it's hard to trade guys with attitude problems.

Who else has the game? My Xbox 360 gamer tag is NYKNICK200

nyKnicks126

I had offers for K Martin... I had Ben Gordon, Monte Ellis, and Andre Igudola. Sasha Pavolvic has a hard shot too. I get blocked like half the time and he commits like 5 turnovers in 12 minutes. I trade Sasha for his poor game. Kevin Martin is a 90 in my game already. He is only a C+ potential.

Whats your starting line up?

nyKnicks126

Bynum is young but slow. I got 3 saves one is fantasy. and this is my line up

Traded Bosh, Biedreas, FOR Dwight Howard, Horford.

C. Dwight Howard 95
PF. Al Horford 85
SF. Luol Deng (one of my favorite players in the NBA) 87
SG.J.R. Smith 82 suprise
PG. Conley Jr. 81

metrocard

Legend
Thats a fucking unbeatable squad. Dwight is a beast, Conley is fast, JR is money from 3pt and is athletic, Deng never misses.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im doin the season mode, I do it at the same pace as the real KNicks team, Im behind right now though I still gotta play NJ, PHilly twice, and Dallas. Ive lost some interest because the team sucks. I got the same Knicks team but I changed some of the ratings: Marbury, Balkmen, and Collins. These 3 players were underrated, I think Balkmen and Collins were both around 70 and Marbury was an 81. I brought Marbury up to 85 or 86, Balkmen and Collins up to 76-78. So far, it looks like I shouldve left Collins alone. I hope he starts playin the way he did at the end of last year so we can have him and fred JOnes gettin minutes at the 2 guard spot and put Crawfords stupid ass on the bench.

I've only lost 2 games on hall of fame mode including a 35 point win against the Celtics in Boston on superstar mode (I had to switch to hall of fame mode after that, and I still beat the Suns by at least 20 points). I dont know how I win like this considering the fact that the kNicks suck even on the game. Offensive rating isnt too bad but defensive rating is horrible.

nyKnicks126

I play on the superstar mode for both saves. On the Chandler,Okafor save I am 21-10. on the Dwight Howard save I am 20-1... What are your records for The Association mode?

nyKnicks126

ANyone got any advice for me to get KD. Durrant is great but when I offer players in the 90s the interest level is only half way up ;p lol.. Durrant is hard to get on my save. I try up it never works.

I am glad you like my save Metro. Did you make a fantasy draft for your association mode??

Horford has so much talent. He is worth a lot in trade value too, but I am not trading him..

metrocard

Legend
Im doin the season mode, I do it at the same pace as the real KNicks team, Im behind right now though I still gotta play NJ, PHilly twice, and Dallas. Ive lost some interest because the team sucks. I got the same Knicks team but I changed some of the ratings: Marbury, Balkmen, and Collins. These 3 players were underrated, I think Balkmen and Collins were both around 70 and Marbury was an 81. I brought Marbury up to 85 or 86, Balkmen and Collins up to 76-78. So far, it looks like I shouldve left Collins alone. I hope he starts playin the way he did at the end of last year so we can have him and fred JOnes gettin minutes at the 2 guard spot and put Crawfords stupid ass on the bench.

I've only lost 2 games on hall of fame mode including a 35 point win against the Celtics in Boston on superstar mode (I had to switch to hall of fame mode after that, and I still beat the Suns by at least 20 points). I dont know how I win like this considering the fact that the kNicks suck even on the game. Offensive rating isnt too bad but defensive rating is horrible.

Me too

Marbury - 80-83
Crawford - 77
Richardson - 75(use to be an 80 when he was healthy
Randolph - 84-85
Curry - 77

Lee - 80
Balkman - 78
Collins - 73
Robinson - 74
Jefferies - 70
James - 50
Rose - 60
Chandler - 72
Morris - ????

nyKnicks126

Nah thanks to Metro I got the best basketball game ever. He convinced me to get 2k sports not ea sports. I have been a NBA Liver for 6 years. Finally changed this year, and I am actually getting realistic basketball not arcade. Plus I am finally loosing games not like in NBA Live. Where I went 82-0 one season. Superstar mode the best mode on EA games. and Sliders that benefited the computer not me... NBA 2k8 is really competitive.

nyKnicks126

and the trades are harder to make. Not like in NBA live where I trade. Eric Williams, Maciej Lampe, and Robert Lopez to get Chris Bosh.... The 2k8 games require logical thinking to make up trades.

Starks

Starter
2K8 is the ONLY videogame i fuks with.

That an NBA JAM circa 1995 My team is Larry Johnson and Mugsy Bogues

metrocard

Legend
2K8 is the ONLY videogame i fuks with.

That an NBA JAM circa 1995 My team is Larry Johnson and Mugsy Bogues

I haven't played 2k8 for the next generation yet...lol, I just gave up dude. Are you back in the BX man? Lets blaze up and let me perfect the next generation 2k8...so I could join that tournament...is it still goingon?

nyKnicks126

I started the franchise off with the real knicks team. No trade over rides. Everything is fair play. I completely changed the whole team.

I played the game on Hall Of Fame mode. 8 minute quarters
Knicks vs. Nets January 16th 2008 Box Score

Knicks. Orange= PLayer of the game.
T. Chandler 30 minutes 18 pts. 6 rebs. 7 assists (impressive), 9 Blocks...no comments... 9-12 from field. 2 turnovers

E. Okafor 29 minutes 24 pts. 16. rebs. 3 assists, 1 block, 12-16 from field no turnovers

Josh Smith 26 minutes 25 pts. 6 rebs. 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 11-18 from field 0-3 for three, 3-3 foul line, 1 turnover.

B. Roy 25 minutes 18 pts. 6 rebs. 4 assists, 1 steal, 9-18 from field

R. Felton 30 minutes 10 pts. 1 reb. 10 assists, 5-14 from field 0-4 Three point, 2 turnovers.

J. Green 5 pts. 5 rebs.

Nets Performaces top and worst.
R Jefferson 37 pts. 4 rebs 15-32 fg.
VC 8pts 4-24 fg.....thats D...

nyKnicks126

The thing about the 2k8 game I dont like is that the Around the Cooler update is always wrong. They will say DWIGHT Howard (which is on my team) is playing well for the Chicago Bulls, his ability is finding teammates for open shots has lead the Knicks to success or... The Knicks could be doing better this season at 18-0....... Thats just the Around the cooler update that isn't right half the time.