Does Curry want out? If so, Lets Give him what He Wants.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Curry doesn't seem to be the least bit interested in playing for the Knicks. Thomas only played him 4 minutes in the last game which was, interesting. Who do we trade Curry to and for? Trade ideas people come on!

Curry/Rose for Ben Wallace.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
like i said, we trade curry to the bulls for ben wallace. Maybe a decent veteran is what we need. He provides that shot blocking capabilty thats currently non existent!!!

Andre Miller is wating outa philly. would he be willin to take a pay cut? hes the kind of point guard we so desperatly need!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
oo yea! miller and wallace dont sound 2 bad...and like also since Randolph is a ball hog he wont need 2 worry aobut gettin it in 2 wallace cuz well wallace cant even make a layup =D

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont like Ben Wallace, he is gettin worse by the day. Dalembert is younger and better at this point and he also doesnt require touches.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
i just cant see the 76ers giving him up!
haha i liked their trade with utah. kyle korver! he looks like him outa high school musical lol

paris401

Starter
I dont like Ben Wallace, he is gettin worse by the day. Dalembert is younger and better at this point and he also doesnt require touches.

oh yea this trade def will be done... larrybrown is now a consultant in phila... what u think the chances are of him giving the trade the nod

brown and probably 25 other gm's are in no hurry to assist isiah...

maybe his buddy in charlotte mr jordan will help him out...

metrocard

Legend
IMG004.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
oh yea this trade def will be done... larrybrown is now a consultant in phila... what u think the chances are of him giving the trade the nod

brown and probably 25 other gm's are in no hurry to assist isiah...

maybe his buddy in charlotte mr jordan will help him out...

Although you make a good point I dont appreciate you bein an asshole about it. Since your an asshole to everyone on here and i find it funny, Ill give you a pass.

Whats that a picture of, Currys dinner last night or his one and only mothers dinner? She must be big to have a child as massive as Edward.

reckoning

Benchwarmer
he'll shed 50 lbs of fat, put on some muscle, and become a rebounding and scoring monster the second he's not in a knicks uniform. that's the way it seems to go.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
he'll shed 50 lbs of fat, put on some muscle, and become a rebounding and scoring monster the second he's not in a knicks uniform. that's the way it seems to go.

Nah he eats to much Burger King to lose that much weight but I think his biggest problem is his soft mentality, he needs to get on some Nwa straight outta compton DMX hardcore dont F*ck with me type of shit.

metrocard

Legend
Although you make a good point I dont appreciate you bein an asshole about it. Since your an asshole to everyone on here and i find it funny, Ill give you a pass.

Whats that a picture of, Currys dinner last night or his one and only mothers dinner? She must be big to have a child as massive as Edward.

Me giving Curry what he wants so he can get the fuck out of New York. He never belonged here in the first place. Kurt Thomas' crazy eyes > Eddy Curry's life and his future soft plump pussy career of NBA. This dude will probably pig his way out of the league. He's a disgrace to athletics period for not taking his conditioning seriously and not being professional. One of the most basis things about being a professional athlete is always being welly conditioned, no matter how great it is. I'm not asking Curry to be Lebron James, but atleast come into camp better than last year. Fuck Eddy Curry and fuck Isiah for running a circus with Elephant Eddy and Crawford the Clown.

we'll regret the day we trade eddy curry

I just gave up on you brother...damn, that post just blew my mind. I don't even want to BEGIN to breakdown everything wrong with that statement.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Me giving Curry what he wants so he can get the fuck out of New York. He never belonged here in the first place. Kurt Thomas' crazy eyes > Eddy Curry's life and his future soft plump pussy career of NBA. This dude will probably pig his way out of the league. He's a disgrace to athletics period for not taking his conditioning seriously and not being professional. One of the most basis things about being a professional athlete is always being welly conditioned, no matter how great it is. I'm not asking Curry to be Lebron James, but atleast come into camp better than last year. Fuck Eddy Curry and fuck Isiah for running a circus with Elephant Eddy and Crawford the Clown.

Great Post, got me laughin real hard but its 100% fact, real talk. Curry is a disgrace to all professional athletes who take competing and winning seriously. These guys have difficult workout routines, healthy diets, and a great amount of discipline. Curry has an easy workout routine, the Burger King diet, and no discipline/mental toughness. Crawford is a clown, Eddy is an elephant, fuck Isiah and the Knicks Suck!!!! We are goin nowhere until Isiah gets fired and anyones who disagrees needs to give up watching sports like a small dude I know from BK.

SoFresH

Rookie
So whens the date when Isiah said he would resign if he didnt change this team in two weeks? its gotta be soon.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
it should be done...man imagine JUST IMAGINE Isiah is out by new years...like RIGHT WHEN WE HIT 08 he out =D and we go on a 345645657643546 streak...that would be hot lolz

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
we'll regret the day we trade eddy curry

Still haven't given up on Curry huh? I just don't see how we can keep him at this point. Not unless I see consistent afford for 5 or 6 games straight but that's just not happening. I was all for Curry but now we have Randolph and Curry's role has changed. He doesn't seem to be able to adapt.

Curry/Rose for B.Wallace

paris401

Starter

once we 'right-the-ship', i'll be less of a ass-hole... so buckle in it's going to be a longgggg trip....