Who's Next?

Which player will become a Knick @ or before Feb. 21st?

• Ben Wallace

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ron Artest

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Package for Z Bo to the Bucks?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isiaherr has something else up his sleeve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Knicks won't be active, and won't make trades

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Who will become a Knick at the trade deadline? Do you think Isiah will pull something off? There are so much rumors, that I think by February 21st everyone will know whats going on with the teams plans.

Who will most likely become a Knick? For the past month it was Jermaine O'Neal, Jason Kidd, Luke Ridnour, Earl Watson, Ben Wallace, Ron Artest, VC, Charlie Vil., and packages, etc.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I really don't see any moves happening. But this will be the gauge for if Isiah will be fired or not. If he makes a deal, then he will be around in the near future. If not, it's because Dolan is considering letting him go. But no question about it, Isiah wants to make some moves.

Starks

Starter
Just like last year, I don't see the Knicks doing anything. The franchise has been on autopilot since November.

It's such a shameful season, I think everyone just has given up. With Thomas there, it feels as if the team can't be taken seriously. Everyone is waiting for Dolan to fire him, or atleast make a statement.

Pricey

Rotation player
i dont want to get anyone cause the aim now is to get a lottery pick unless we can trade off a Curry or someone.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I picked Ben Wallace because hes the worst poll option. Hes the type of player that Isiah trades draft picks and young talent for.