N8 = 45 points and THE BENCH!

CoolClyde

Finally Nate gets to start! Third game in, he scores 45 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, with only 2 TO's. One of the best individual Knick performances all year! Next game, he gets the bench. What is Isiah thinking? What kind of a message is that to send N8? What does it take to stay in the starting lineup? Why is it ok for Crawford and Zach and Q Rich to chuck up shots all game? All 3 are me-first players! Why is Isiah so in love with Q Rich? When D. LEE and N8 play together, there's a symbiotic balance of players who know each other, hustle hard, and play TEAM basketball. yet the 2 play MAYBE 20 minutes together. Why does Balkmania get the bench for games at a time? I just don't get it.

Maybe because there's two I's in Isiah. There's no I in team.

D Lee
ZRandolph
Balkmania
N8
Crawfish

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Finally Nate gets to start! Third game in, he scores 45 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, with only 2 TO's. One of the best individual Knick performances all year! Next game, he gets the bench. What is Isiah thinking? What kind of a message is that to send N8? What does it take to stay in the starting lineup? Why is it ok for Crawford and Zach and Q Rich to chuck up shots all game? All 3 are me-first players! Why is Isiah so in love with Q Rich? When D. LEE and N8 play together, there's a symbiotic balance of players who know each other, hustle hard, and play TEAM basketball. yet the 2 play MAYBE 20 minutes together. Why does Balkmania get the bench for games at a time? I just don't get it.

D Lee
ZRandolph
Balkmania
N8
Crawfish
u see that is what iam talking about that should be the starting linuep
nate
crawford
balkman
lee
zach

and crawford should only play 25 min and the other min give to q rich as sg
and back up for bustlar should be wilson chandler

Kiyaman

Legend

D Lee
ZRandolph
Balkmania
N8
Crawfish

CoolClyde, Great Post!

Nate Robinson should've had at least 10 games this season with 40 or more points. He is too athletic and hungry for the WIN not to be a Knick Starter & Finisher.

It was brought to everyone attention by the million lineup change Coach Larry Brown (6 game WINNING Streak) that Nate Robinson & David Lee were natural NBA Starters with Channing Frye being the 6th or 7th Man off the bench.
The Knick organization coaching-staff should've been notified then that the little chemistry that "Nate, Lee, and Frye" showed on court together in their Rookie Season as great Role-Players should've been season as a "TRIO" work in progress program to improve their chemistry for their second season together.
We all seen how great Nate & Lee second season were comming off the bench together as the 2nd Unit along with Crawford and Rookie Balkman when the Knicks were losing by 10 or more points and they lead the comeback charge to tie the score.
Why have all this gone unnotice by the Knicks coaching staff???

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
does it matter now? we aint going nowhere...shyt i wouldent really care if isiah puts in james in the starting line up....

Kiyaman

Legend
does it matter now? we aint going nowhere...shyt i wouldent really care if isiah puts in james in the starting line up....

With a player like Zach Randolph the best Center to put alongside of him would be Jerome James & Morris whom will play relentless defense and grab the rebound rather than tap the rebound to them.
And the best SF would've been David Lee and Tazman Balkman with Zach at PF.

TheKidd, your right the season is over because the Knick Coach still refuse to play the young-players together to build a chemistry among them vs NBA oponents inwhich they could practice this offseason. The Knicks young-players seem to be HUNGRY for that big paycheck and the only dedicated offseason players on this Knick team.

Toons

is the Bo$$
what has n8 done other than that 40+ game?? jr smith had 40+ point games and he is quite content coming off of the bench....n8 is not a starter...n8 is not a finisher....he is a bench player....so is david lee...he is a bench player on any ohter team in the league except the knicks...he can develope into a starting pf, but he is far from ready.....and kyia, give up on channing frye, he sucks! plain n simple...he sucks suucks sucks, last season on the 6 game winning streak, he sucked, he sucked when we lost the 7th game, an when everyone learned to defend his sissy jumopshot an that he was softer than curry in the lane, he still sucked cuz he has no adjustment...no post game...give frye 5 more years to become a good role player

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

At this point i dont care either. Can you please bring back one of your old sigs???????????

what has n8 done other than that 40+ game?? jr smith had 40+ point games and he is quite content coming off of the bench....n8 is not a starter...n8 is not a finisher....he is a bench player....so is david lee...he is a bench player on any ohter team in the league except the knicks...he can develope into a starting pf, but he is far from ready.....and kyia, give up on channing frye, he sucks! plain n simple...he sucks suucks sucks, last season on the 6 game winning streak, he sucked, he sucked when we lost the 7th game, an when everyone learned to defend his sissy jumopshot an that he was softer than curry in the lane, he still sucked cuz he has no adjustment...no post game...give frye 5 more years to become a good role player

Nate Robinson>>>Crawford