Donnie Walsch

stevie

Benchwarmer
I Heard The Knicks Are Interested In Donnie Walsch. My Head Almost Exploded. Since When Has Donnie Walsch Done Anything So Amazing As A President Or Gm. Name One Great Draft Pic In The Past 10 Years That Donnie Walsch Made.

Jerry Colanjolo (forgive Spelling) Is Available He Has Drafted Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, Amare Staudomire (spelling)

And Helped Build An Elite Nba Team For Many Years.

Why Is This Even A Discussion? And Why Havent They Allready Hired Jerry So He Can Start Planning And Scouting For Trades And The Upcomming Draft.

Dolan Needs To Go With Isiah!!!

GetRealistic

Starter
Colangelo is obviously the better choice, but i could live with Donnie Walsh. He put together all those 90s Indy teams. He traded for a young Jermain O'neil and Ron Artest. Drafted Al Harrington.

Not an awful resume.

cbb5

Rookie
I'd have to say my vote goes to Colangelo for sure. I think it's a no brainer, as long as he will come here and work for Dolan.

ANU

Starter
as long as he drafts hasheem thabeet,and signs ron artest[we can only hope]i don't care

Kiyaman

Legend
Like I said before, I am not crazy about Walsh beng the Knicks G.M., but I am like every other Knick-Fan that wants Isiah Thomas out of New York.

Walsh did very little to improve the Indiana Pacers during his tour there. His drafting is very poor. His relationship with the Players are very poor.
Larry Bird was hired to put stability back in the team after Coach Larry Brown, then bought back to the team and put in the front office when Walsh lost control to Coach Isiah.

When Walsh had "FOUR" Super Star Status Players in J.O'Neal, Artest, Steve Jackson, and one or two years left in Reggie Miller.
You pamper hard hustling star-players like this that keep your stadium seats packed. You go out and get them a Star PG to take their game to the next level (FINALS).

Why would you go and Embarrased one of these Star Players (whom made the ALL-Star team and won the Defensive player of the year) when he asked you personally for a couple of weeks off during the regular season to promote a music record?
Walsh made it his personal business to come down during a Practice session to tell the media about Ron Artest request while making jokes about it.