What would be the best way to Kill Isiah?

What would be the best way to Kill Isiah Thomas?

• Have Eddy Curry or Jerome James sit on him

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Have Anucha Brown Banzai Drop him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have Larry Brown shoot him in the head

• Put the pliers to his nuts a couple times and then kill him

• Throw him off the top of MSG

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Burn him and piss on his ashes

• Stab him

• Beat him to death

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tie him to Train Tracks

• Throw him out of a plane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I want Isiah Thomas to get fired, but I don't know about killed. I don't hate Isiah. He just needs to get out of New York. That's all I know.

jzero29

Rotation player
very interesting question

I don't really want him dead, but if I had to pick, I'd say beaten to death, by the infamous florida girls or larry brown shooting him inhead, but execution style. You know Isiah on knees and with barrel of gun in his mouth and has to look larry brown in eyes as he pulls trigger.
or my personal entry would be to tie him up, piss on him then electocute him slowly. Not like an electric chair, where he'd be dead at the flip of the switch, but just enough juice to put him in pain for long enough that his body slowly cooks until he'd dead as he's repeatedly punched in face as Saunders plucks his pubes with a tweezer 1 by one.
But as we've seen you can't kill the devil that easily.

jzero29

Rotation player
Oh i thought of one!!!

He should have to eat all the fat from j. james and curry's body fat until he's so full his stomach bursts. Like in the movie Seven.
This is to much fun.
I wish we could put him in one of those SAW situations. Something where he has to admitt he's a terrible failure at coaching and general managment or a bear trap will close on his head.
maybe if he flashes his devil smile something stabs him. That would be so cool.

Isiah Thomas is a human being, goddamn it! He has a wife(IsiahsWife) and kids(Joshua and Lauren). Why would you want Isiah dead? I rebuke you, Isiahkiller87!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
damn ya wylin, its one thing to say u want em fired and i dont blame ya but to want somebody dead is takin it too far