Where: Madison Square Garden, N.Y.
Rounds: Two rounds

Sites:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft
http://draftexpress.com
http://nba.com

Transactions:
Updated June 25th
#15 - Phoenix receives Atlanta's 2008 1st round pick from the Joe Johnson trade on Aug. 19, 2005
#21 - New Jersey receives Dallas's 2008 1st Round Pick, 2010 1st Round Pick, Devin Harris, DeSagana Diop, Trenton Hassell, Maurice Ager, Keith Van Horn, and $3 million from Dallas for Jason Kidd, Malik Allen, and Antoine Wright
#24 - Seattle receives Kurt Thomas and 2 future 1st round picks from Phoenix for future conditional 2nd round pick.
#27 - Portland receives New Orleans 2008 1st Round pick for cash considerations
#28 - Memphis receives LA Lakers 2008 1st round pick, 2010 1st round pick, Kwame Brown, Aaron McKie, Javaris Crittenton, and the draft rights to Marc Gasol for Pau Gasol and a future 2nd round pick.
*Denver gives #20 pick to Charlotte for a future 1st
#17 - Pacers trade Jermaine O'Neal, #41 to Toronto's 17th pick, TJ Ford and Rasho Nesterovic.
Indiana trades the rights of Jerryd Bayless, Ike Diogu to Portland for the rights of Brandon Rush, Josh McRoberts and Jarett Jack

Nets/Bucks - Jefferson traded for Yi and Simmons

chi.gif
-
19132.jpg
Derrick Rose
mia.gif
-
19133.jpg
Micheal Beasley
min.gif
-
19129.jpg
OJ Mayo
sea.gif
-
19241.jpg
Russel Westbrook
mem.gif
-
19130.jpg
Kevin Loe
nyk.gif
-
19078.jpg
Danilo Gallinari
lac.gif
-
ncb_a_65.jpg
Eric Gordon
mil.gif
-
19096.jpg
- Joe Alexander
cha.gif
-
19083.jpg
D.J. Augustin
njn.gif
-
ncb_a_brooklopez_65.jpg
- Brook Lopez
ind.gif
-
19137.jpg
Jerryd Bayless
sac.gif
-
19222.jpg
Jason Thompson
por.gif
-
brandon_rush_65.jpg
Brandon Rush
gsw.gif
-
19157.jpg
Anthony Randolph
pho.gif
-
19045.jpg
Robin Lopez
phi.gif
-
19161.jpg
Marreese Speights
ind.gif
-
18974.jpg
- Roy Hibbert
was.gif
-
nba_a_mcghee_65.jpg
JaVale McGee
cle.gif
-
19215.jpg
J.J. Hickson
cha.gif
-
nba_g_anjinca_65.jpg
- Alexis Ajinca
njn.gif
-
19084.jpg
Ryan Anderson
orl.gif
-
nba_lee_65.jpg
Courtney Lee
uth.gif
-
kosta-koufos-hd.jpg
Kosta Koufos
sea.gif
-
19206.jpg
Serge Ibaka
hou.gif
-
19038.jpg
Nicolas Batum
sas.gif
-
george-hill-hd.jpg
George Hill
por.gif
-
darrell-arthur-hd.jpeg
Darrel Arthur
mem.gif
-
det.gif
-
bos.gif
-

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Larry Brown loves UCLA players Westbrook and Love. If they fall to 9, Brown will choose them.

Bobcats are going to take Hibbert at 20, thats the hottest rumor.

ONeal for Ford, Nesterovic and #17 is in the process of happening.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Had Isiah not traded our 2008 second round pick, we would be drafting two players. But I guess the Knicks will just have to settle for one pick, for now. Tomorrow and June 27 is gonna be my last two days on this site, until October, but I'll be checking my private messages on Saturdays. I will post my comments about the draft, after Donnie Walsh selects his pick, tomorrow. I really hope Walsh makes the right decision, in this year's draft, because the Knicks may not have another opportunity to draft a good player, after this draft. The Knicks have a pick that's only 1-23 protected, in 2009, and they completely lost their 2010 first round pick. Walsh needs to take this draft seriously, and he needs to not take this draft for granted. I trust that he will make the right choice, though, because he did draft Danny Granger, in 2005, just recently, and because he drafted Reggie Miller.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
With the 6th pick of the 2008 Nba Draft, The New York Knicks select...Russell Westbrook from The University of California at Los Angeles. lol

He WILL be the PG we will come to love 4 da next 10+ yrs

Akamu

The King
If Donnie picks that European kid then he pisses on all of us and I will stop posting I give you my word I will no longer post, well might not go so far like that but that could help push me over the edge. Too much frustration don't do it Donnie.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
If Mayo and Lopez are gone, I wouldn't mind the Big Cock; my first option would be Augustin, then the Big Cock. The Big Cock would fit in nicely wih his ability to penatrate and slit the defense looking for his shot. The Big Cock just knows how to get it in, the basket. He's very underrated, not many people have seen the Big Cock play, but he has the talent, skill, toughness and work ethic to be good. The Big Cock is the truth; > Gordon, Westbrook, Bayless.

Akamu

The King
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ohMIIRlIJbM&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ohMIIRlIJbM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Clippers Sonics trade picks for a lottery protected future Clipper 1st rd pick contingent on the Wolves taking Mayo. Clips are expected to take Gordon at 4.

Nets trade R.J. to the Bucks for Yi and Bobby Simmons. Let the Lebron and the free agent class of 2010 sweepstakes begin!

Nets also maybe moving up to get pick #5 with the idea of picking up Love or Gallinari.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I think it is important for everyone to keep this draft in perspective. There are about 2-3 franchise changing players (There may be none). Even so at #6, there is not a chance we will get the player we will want. I know we may want to move up, if Mayo is gone, we should try to move down. I'm not big on Danilo, but if I view this draft has just a small piece to a big puzzle, then I would pick him. But If I were to pick him, I would trade to get another pick and get this kid Augustin.
I think with those 2 guys on the team, it will help. But Z-bo and Steph must be off this team or they have to be put in their places and know that D'Antoni is in charge, and foolishness will be dealt with by cut of PT. Steph is valuable to us whether he plays or not. Last year of contract. If he plays well, we can get picks, if he doesn't play well, he will be very valuable in February cause he's coming off the cap. Worst case scenario, contract expires.

In perspective guys. This draft won't revive us, but it wont set us back. Baby steps. More drafts to come.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
yeah because Seattle is thirsty and wants to see if Mayo falls to them, fuck Seattle I hope their franchise burns down