What Will I do if Marbury is Released Poll

What will you do if Marbury is released?

• Kill myself because of extreme depression

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Have fantasies of killing Walsh and D'Antoni

• Become a fan of his new team and stop watching the Knicks

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I don't care one way or the other

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Be happy that the Marbury era is finally over

• Throw a huge party for friends and family and burn his image

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

New New York

Quiet Storm
I would continue to be a knicks fan but i would also support marbury and his new team.

Why? What if his new team is The Celtics?

I got a better question ...

Steph signs with another team, that team is playing the Knicks and are down one point, they give the ball to Steph in an isolation situation.....What is your ideal outcome?

jpz17

Starter
don't like the results... wheres the one where Knicks fans chant his name at MSG then cheer when he makes a shot against NY?

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer

Steph signs with another team, that team is playing the Knicks and are down one point, they give the ball to Steph in an isolation situation.....What is your ideal outcome?
he makes it so d'antoni feels stupid and won't do that again

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
If Marbury gets waived, I will still be a Knick fan, but I will also support his new team. Marbury is a 2x All Star. He deserves to win a championship or at least a playoff series.

Akamu

The King
he makes it so d'antoni feels stupid and won't do that again

Good answer, or either way whoever wins they win. The Knicks are not going to the playoffs in this shape, and it's not hard to believe that they aren't. I'm dying to see this team get out of the hole already....this is what you call a living nightmare.

Crawford gets this royal treatment when he's a poor defender and shyttie shot selection taker/chucker.

Marbury excels in many more levels then one over Crawford yet he's on the inactive list and not starting. This is an Isiah Tomas move all over again.

I wanna know who Crawford is sleeping with in this orginization!

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

If marbury goes to the smelltics i will continue to support him but not the celtics. There gonna win anyways. Other then the celtics, I will root for marbury and his team.

Lets say Marburys playin for the nuggets. Hes got the ball with less the 24 seconds on the shot clock. Denver is down by 1, and duhorn is guarding starbury. I would hope that Starbury would break that piece of shits ankles and win the game for the nuggets. Were not goin anywhere this year, we still suck. D'antoni is a gay piece of shit and duhorn is ass.

Akamu

The King
Werd, the thing that bothers me is Crawford. He's not good be he's getting treated like it's his team to win or lose.

While a good player like Starbury is getting the opposite treatment...when did you hear Madison Square Garden cheer Crawfords name?

I speak for at least myself when I say this, I am sick of him getting the ball and playing here, I never liked this guy at all.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Great post akamu. Crawford got the star treatment last year and hes still gettin it now. The sad thing is that some people actually think hes good. Hes a role player, a 7th or 8th man off the bench. Hes not a starter.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Great post akamu. Crawford got the star treatment last year and hes still gettin it now. The sad thing is that some people actually think hes good. Hes a role player, a 7th or 8th man off the bench. Hes not a starter.

This is a statement that I actually agree with. Crawford should be a sixth man on a good team, but we don't have a good team. On bad teams sixth men are option 1 or 2. In a perfect world both Marbury and Crawford would be gone. You guys are right, Crawford's gotten the royal treatment from management, but Marbury's gotten a pass from you guys for years!

Paul1355

All Star
Good answer, or either way whoever wins they win. The Knicks are not going to the playoffs in this shape, and it's not hard to believe that they aren't. I'm dying to see this team get out of the hole already....this is what you call a living nightmare.

Crawford gets this royal treatment when he's a poor defender and shyttie shot selection taker/chucker.

Marbury excels in many more levels then one over Crawford yet he's on the inactive list and not starting. This is an Isiah Tomas move all over again.

I wanna know who Crawford is sleeping with in this orginization!

cosign

What the hell is going on? Is it just me or did Marbury prove himself better than ANYONE ELSE before this season started? Came in at a weight at 197 which he hasn't been since his college days. He isn't starting trouble and is really taking a laid back "i dont care" attitude about him not even playing. This is rare from Stephon since he bitched last year and made it a huge thing to even be on the bench. NOW he isn't even playing...he is in a suit at the games with Curry and Jeffires. This isn't right and it is making Walsh and Mike D look really bad.

I thought Mike D was starting this team from scratch like Wlash was? I hope Walsh can fix this up quick. Walsh is suppose to have a meeting about the whole Marbury situation soon.