2578534go1.jpg

2578537yp5.jpg

660115ap6.jpg

2793806wi1.jpg

^ I think that's Allan Houston

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The 4th one is Mengke Bateer, 5th looks like Tracy Murray (i could be wrong though) and the last one is Maciej Lampe hehe

Paul1355

All Star
I think the last is that waste of a pick Maciej Lampe

AND I know one of those guys is Chris Dudley...i remember his retarded free throw shot were he put the ball on the side of his head and shot it. Either 41 or 13 was his number i think.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
9th dude (#25) is Moochie Norris. Lavor Postell would be a good find to see who could ID, I thought he was gonna be a player

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
By the way Dudley isn't in there, he was #14 and I think these guys are all more recent that Dudley. Think summer league players/training camp invitees for alot of em. I'm thinking names like Slavko Vranes (hes not here either though). This is tough but excellent post, seems in recent years any post that can make me think about anything other than our current record is a good thing

Paul1355

All Star
By the way Dudley isn't in there, he was #14 and I think these guys are all more recent that Dudley. Think summer league players/training camp invitees for alot of em. I'm thinking names like Slavko Vranes (hes not here either though). This is tough but excellent post, seems in recent years any post that can make me think about anything other than our current record is a good thing

yea its been a while i thought Dudley was the #14 lol whatever

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
#11 is Toby Bailey former UCLA star back in the mid 90's, great game in 1995 NCAA Championship Game. #41 is former Kentucky Wildcat Mark Pope, played for Pacers. #13 is Matt Carroll who is now playing for Bobcats. The others I have no clue.

jpz17

Starter
25 is mardy collins

I don't know they all sucked lol

#1 is what J-O'Neal will look like in a Knicks uniform

Akamu

The King
25 is mardy collins

I don't know they all sucked lol

#1 is what J-O'Neal will look like in a Knicks uniform

Fantasy bum squad, Mardy Collins LOL!

These players are meant to be forgotten, this only makes knicks fans angry, are you trying to piss us all off?
:barf:

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer

These players are meant to be forgotten, this only makes knicks fans angry, are you trying to piss us all off?
These dudes don't make me angry though cuz they are bums, sure, but they are honest bums that were just trying to make it, but didn't cost us a big contract or trade assets (unless one of these players I can't remember did, but I don't think so). The most disappointing in my mind of that group is Maciej Lampe, as there were certainly expectations ("Light the Lampe!") but he was more or less a throw-in for the Phoenix trade, and he sucked there too. Typically someone like him would go nuts in Phoenix and piss me off. Nah the guys that piss me off are the Jerome James' and Eddy Curry's of the world that won't respect the fact that they cost us opportunities at other players that may have actually put in some EFFORT for their millions

And JPZ that #1 looking like JO in NY killed me! He could start for the All-Brolic Knicks:

PG- Smush Parker
SG- Jamal Crawford
SF- Trevor Ariza
PF- Channing Frye
C- Jermaine O'neal

6th- Marcus Camby

The front office workers could get as much time as they like in the weightroom cuz the players won't be there

latiger12

Rookie

These players are meant to be forgotten, this only makes knicks fans angry, are you trying to piss us all off? <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0">

<embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></object>

Yeah, I can't remember half of them for a reason! They all sucked!:agreed: