Chad Ford sets the record straight on Steph. Awesome.

KBlack25

Starter
Hmm...interesting but not totally accurate. Just because he has no place on the Knicks, a team growing and a team that will struggle to make the playoffs does not mean he won't fit someplace where a championship roster is already in place, even if it is as a 6th man off the bench type guy.

DanL

Rookie
Fair enough. Chad's point ignores the fact that a lot of why the Knicks are fed up with Steph is from his off-the-court and locker room history.

Toons

is the Bo$$
yeah, if marbs is such a great talen, y is ther eonly 2-4 teams goin after him?

anyway, dude is wrong, marbs has talent to play inthe nba.....i just dont like him

Knixy

Benchwarmer
I can't believe some of you defend this clown. Stephon Marbury has been one the biggest bust in New York Knicks history. Instead of conducting himself as a hometown hero, a professional and being a modern day Walt Frazier leading the Knicks in a new era, he's become one the biggest clowns of the NBA. No wonder why EVERY team he's been on ends up hating him. To make it more annoying, this clown always blames everyone but himself. It's disgusting how he's makes himself out to be this poor victim being unfairly picked on. Like the big bad Knicks and big bad Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni are out to get Saint Marbury. Give me a break! Marbury made his bed. Marbury is a selfish, phony and a lying drama queen. No wonder Mike D'Antini banned him. It wasn't because he didn't want Chris Duhon looking over his shoulder. D'Antoni had experience with this clown and he didn't want to risk him destroying another locker room with his tiring act. He's been banned from the team and he still cannot keep quiet. He's still making himself look like an idiot by attending games smiling and mocking the Knicks and posting in blogs. I really hope Walsh just lets this clown rot until the end of the season and doesn't allow him to play on another team. Marbury deserves the worst. This is what he gets for destroying every locker room, fighting with every coach, annoying multiple teammates, making stupid drunk interviews.

Please find a better player and better person to root for. Marbury is garbage inside and out.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Just another person's prepective I guess we all have to have one...I do have one question though... if he feels this story is over reported why is he doing yet another report on it?

Knixy

Benchwarmer
Just another person's prepective I guess we all have to have one...I do have one question though... if he feels this story is over reported why is he doing yet another report on it?

Offtopic but whats up with your sig? You cannot be serious ...

DanL

Rookie

He was asked about it in a chat and got frustrated. He didn't bring it up.

metrocard

Legend
I can't believe some of you defend this clown. Stephon Marbury has been one the biggest bust in New York Knicks history. Instead of conducting himself as a hometown hero, a professional and being a modern day Walt Frazier leading the Knicks in a new era, he's become one the biggest clowns of the NBA. No wonder why EVERY team he's been on ends up hating him. To make it more annoying, this clown always blames everyone but himself. It's disgusting how he's makes himself out to be this poor victim being unfairly picked on. Like the big bad Knicks and big bad Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni are out to get Saint Marbury. Give me a break! Marbury made his bed. Marbury is a selfish, phony and a lying drama queen. No wonder Mike D'Antini banned him. It wasn't because he didn't want Chris Duhon looking over his shoulder. D'Antoni had experience with this clown and he didn't want to risk him destroying another locker room with his tiring act. He's been banned from the team and he still cannot keep quiet. He's still making himself look like an idiot by attending games smiling and mocking the Knicks and posting in blogs. I really hope Walsh just lets this clown rot until the end of the season and doesn't allow him to play on another team. Marbury deserves the worst. This is what he gets for destroying every locker room, fighting with every coach, annoying multiple teammates, making stupid drunk interviews.

Please find a better player and better person to root for. Marbury is garbage inside and out.

Worst post of 2009.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Offtopic but whats up with your sig? You cannot be serious ...

I get that all the time! No it's a bit exxagerated. What I mean by it is that Lebron isnt the only FA of that class that could be of use to us. There is no way I would be opposed to bringing in Lebron, but, if we don't get him I wouldnt be hearbroken.

He was asked about it in a chat and got frustrated. He didn't bring it up.

I see...

lillov

Rookie
do you know what coaching means?

if i was knicks president and i respected the fans, the team and basketball, i wouldnt give gallinari spree's number 8 unless he had publically declared to took number eight jersey in latrell's honor. first. second. we have one chance to be in the postseason: stephon marbury. we always lose by a small margin, dont you think that small margin is smaller than the difference in skills between nice guy duhon and steph? come on are we serious? whenever a player doesnt do good it's always that he has to change, why? I mean we are talking about marbury. He is a champ! try to make him comfortable to show his skills. He is paid, he is part of team, he is an icon, he is steph. He doesnt have to be traded to boston, he should have played, he has to play. That's why we pay tickets to see the team, we pay the kicks jerseys, this is why every fan has put together a small amount of money. to pay for the show. 20+ millions of that contract come from fans money. he has to play. We want steph back.
i'm not thinking about 2010 le bron jamesish chances to win a title, i want the team to exploit all the resources to win now. Even if they are few. I dunno what I'm gonna be doing by 2010. It's not good to see knicks loosing with steph out for a chance to win something in the future. <table class="wallcontent" border="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr></tr><tr><td class="wallinfo">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

lillov

Rookie
it means to manage players

in and off court, give the fans satisfaction whenever it's possible, with all means available, in and off court.