Rookie-Sophs game

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Curious on anyone elses thoughts on the game, Brooks seems like a hog to me, poor Wilson looks like the guy asked to play pickup cuz they needed a 10th but no one wants to actually let him touch the ball. Kinda looks bored with all the guys around him that love to shoot. Off the topic, did anyone catch the Al Harrington sneaker ad? He rip off Marbury's idea or what? I made shoes from the street, only 39 bucks at K-mart, you don't need money for this game, just sneakers... Perhaps he figured he needed a business as a fallback in case no one ever wants to resign him after his genius tech last game! Oh well, let's go Nate tomorrow night! Enjoy AS weekend everyone, and have faith, Curry is back in training so we should be a championship contender any time now:beer:

smokes

Huge Member
Actually I think Chandler did pretty good. He's a quiet type of player, he doesn't need to showboat or take 20 shots to make an impact on the game. You can compare him to Derrick Rose in this game.

Rose 4pts 7 assists 1 steal (led team in assists)

Chandler 6 pts 7 rebounds (led team in rebounds)

Rose also has that quiet player mentality, but still goes about his business and helps the Bulls win games. Thing with Rose is he needs to emerge as the leader on that team since he is their most productive player and a future allstar PG. Chandler doesn't need to step into that role as we have Lee and Robinson being vocal out on the court.

All in all, quietly impressive to me, his dunk was pretty sick. Let's see what Nate has in store for tonight :gony:

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
Curious on anyone elses thoughts on the game, Brooks seems like a hog to me, poor Wilson looks like the guy asked to play pickup cuz they needed a 10th but no one wants to actually let him touch the ball. Kinda looks bored with all the guys around him that love to shoot. Off the topic, did anyone catch the Al Harrington sneaker ad? He rip off Marbury's idea or what? I made shoes from the street, only 39 bucks at K-mart, you don't need money for this game, just sneakers... Perhaps he figured he needed a business as a fallback in case no one ever wants to resign him after his genius tech last game! Oh well, let's go Nate tomorrow night! Enjoy AS weekend everyone, and have faith, Curry is back in training so we should be a championship contender any time now:beer:

Wait, why should I have faith. Curry won't help us much.
He can barely run in our system.

JayJ44

Starter
And Harrington's shoes are like $20 more than Starbury's. That's kind of a rip off, espcially considering there whole deal is that it's affordable. On the other hand, the more companies out there offering affordable shoes, the better to challenge the big companies like Nike. So I guess it's a good thing.