76ers 52 free throws last night...28 more than Knicks

the portable man

Benchwarmer
were the knicks really hackin that much??
:barf:

looks like they reachin cuz most of the rotation is slow and unathletic as shit(qrich, duhon, jeffries, chandler)

if this despicable starting lineup experiment continues dont expect the knicks to make the playoffs next year either

im interested to see if they gonna start nate tomorrow, can they realize this or do we have to continue watchin halfassed plays & highlights

Kiyaman

Legend
It's not about Nate starting....it's about how long will it take Dantoni to figure out how to fit Hughes & Wilcox into a 9-Man rotation of players (excluded Q.Rich).

Hughes best talents are on the defensive end of the court not the greenlight on the offensive end.

Wilcox besttalents are his putbacks, picks, and boards.

Duhon has to pick-up his game it's been falling off since this recent trade.
:teeth:

KBlack25

Starter
were the knicks really hackin that much??
:barf:

looks like they reachin cuz most of the rotation is slow and unathletic as shit(qrich, duhon, jeffries, chandler)

if this despicable starting lineup experiment continues dont expect the knicks to make the playoffs next year either

im interested to see if they gonna start nate tomorrow, can they realize this or do we have to continue watchin halfassed plays & highlights

I went to the game last night, the start of the 4th quarter I think the first 4 Philly possessions the Knicks fouled them...it got to the point where, when the Sixers were going down the court my friend turned to me and said, "So who's going to commit the foul this time?" On the flip side, it looked like the Knicks got a lot of non-calls, it was frustrating to watch.

JRG3

Benchwarmer
i Was at the game and the garden was booing the refs like crazy. They made so many Bullshit calls it is ridiculous.

JayJ44

Starter
Part of it was the Knicks were lazy, part of it was the refs totally sucked last night. The game was lost after Duhon had like 5 straight turnovers on the first 5 possessions. It sucked the life out of the building, and it became contagious to the other players.