Ever came here expecting to talk Knicks basketball and you got zero responses?

johnstarky

Rotation player
Is that because of the lack of Knick fans on this website or is it the lack of social skills from the fans that are already members of this website? I literally feel like I am amonst a group of hustlers that are minding their own business and won't allow me to join them in conversation because they have a feeling that I know very little about the drug trade.Do you people normally treat others with contempt or is your behavior the result of individualism/favoritism?I post in about every New York sports message board and this one is by far the least friendly.You wonder why certain people would rather read other people's threads than post in any of them.Why would anyone want to post something on here and wait 24 hours to find out that noone gave a damn about what they had to say? I don't want to hear that the reason behind this apathetic behavior is that my posts are too nonsensical,stupid and narrow in creativity.I myself don't find myself being picky with who I respond to even if I don't agree with the person's point of you.I don't want people to look for reasons to treat me with vulgarity or disrespect because of this unusual topic that I bring up, the reason why I felt the need to do this was because the lack of communication on here was becoming irritating and people need to know that their non verbal behavior affects others.I did not register for an account on this website in hopes of talking to the open cybernetic air I registered here to have interpersonal discussions about the New York Knicks.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I read your posts man. Some clever, some astute, and some filled with unbearable sarcasm. Most of my posts don't get responded either. Doesn't bother me though. I just enjoy reading what others have to say.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Thanks for the feedback, it really means a lot to me.I will make sure to respond to your posts whenever I see them.

Starks

Starter
This started with something unique to just this site: "Starburry Wars"

I never took part of them and kept trying to get people to stop talking about him, and it never got anywhere. I joined realgm and ultimateknicks.com to continue with basketball talk. I found that after awhile other sites didn't have too many people talking basketball either. It wasn't because of Starbury Wars though, its because the Knicks are a bum ass team.

TunerAddict

Starter
Is that because of the lack of Knick fans on this website or is it the lack of social skills from the fans that are already members of this website? I literally feel like I am amonst a group of hustlers that are minding their own business and won't allow me to join them in conversation because they have a feeling that I know very little about the drug trade.Do you people normally treat others with contempt or is your behavior the result of individualism/favoritism?I post in about every New York sports message board and this one is by far the least friendly.You wonder why certain people would rather read other people's threads than post in any of them.Why would anyone want to post something on here and wait 24 hours to find out that noone gave a damn about what they had to say? I don't want to hear that the reason behind this apathetic behavior is that my posts are too nonsensical,stupid and narrow in creativity.I myself don't find myself being picky with who I respond to even if I don't agree with the person's point of you.I don't want people to look for reasons to treat me with vulgarity or disrespect because of this unusual topic that I bring up, the reason why I felt the need to do this was because the lack of communication on here was becoming irritating and people need to know that their non verbal behavior affects others.I did not register for an account on this website in hopes of talking to the open cybernetic air I registered here to have interpersonal discussions about the New York Knicks.

Welcome to KnicksOnline. What you just described is pretty much how it is.

Can't live with it, but damn it, I need someone to talk to the Knicks about....

xD

Don't take ABCD seriously, he just does all this shit for attention. He is like the pundits on Fox News, they just say that shit for $$ and publicity, whether they believe it or not. ABCD isn't getting paid, so you know he is just an attention whore. Ignore the prick.

Hope to see you contributing. Peace.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Welcome to KnicksOnline. What you just described is pretty much how it is.

Can't live with it, but damn it, I need someone to talk to the Knicks about....

xD

Don't take ABCD seriously, he just does all this shit for attention. He is like the pundits on Fox News, they just say that shit for $$ and publicity, whether they believe it or not. ABCD isn't getting paid, so you know he is just an attention whore. Ignore the prick.

Hope to see you contributing. Peace.

i agree with tuner and starks, if u look at the sites of better teams its filled with more people talking basketball, so once we become a better team mroe ppl will start pouring in and talking, but for now (since playoffs are outta of the picture almost) your gonna have to deal with less people talking basketball, and more stupid posts (like everything ABCD has to say). i hope something magical happens for us during the lottery, if we get a top pick, expect an influx of excited knicks fans.

metrocard

Legend
Learn how to type in paragraphs.

Ever decided to not give a ****?
There are more important things in the word than a bunch of strangers replying to your lame post.

Too many people get butt hurt up in here...just talk Knicks.

Kiyaman is a perfect example.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This started with something unique to just this site: "Starburry Wars"

I never took part of them and kept trying to get people to stop talking about him, and it never got anywhere. I joined realgm and ultimateknicks.com to continue with basketball talk. I found that after awhile other sites didn't have too many people talking basketball either. It wasn't because of Starbury Wars though, its because the Knicks are a bum ass team.
I'm always keen to talk Knicks basketball. Funny how The Starbury fairies have now moved on from Stephony & are hating on Mike D & Donnie.

Anyone else noticed that?

Keep an eye out for JayJ44 JohnStarky. He knows his Knicks and loves to chat about them.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You should seriously get over yourself and your posts. All of us have had our posts ignored, if they're generic or not of interest to the rest of the site's members. If that's a problem for you, you should go to chatrooms, instead, so that you can find people to talk to, one on one.