forget about bosh.he's a loser.the knicks are losers.do the math.

ANU

Starter
loser+losers=losing.this ain't a slight against any of you other fellow knick fans who'd like to see dude as a knick, but he's BASURA.dude is trash.2010 needs to be about lebron and only lebron.if lebron decides to stay in wack ass cleveland, so be it.next year we get into the howard sweepstakes.he's perfect for this city, and for this team.if lebron does decide to be a knick, they should reserve that second star spot for howard the following year any way.lebron is magic johnson part2, and howard can be kareem.
imagine lebron-harden or derozan-chandler-gallinari-howard.the league would be finished.now, all we gotta do is wait.:afro: :crossfingers:

ANU

Starter
OWNED. yeah, that hurt my feelings.I'm on suicide watch.
:lol: bosh is a loser. the knicks are losers.and so are the internet lifers who use adjectives like it means anything in the real world.
bosh as a knick=knick fans lose again.
know you two go get a ****ing room.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Well, I gotta disagree. I think he'd kick some ass in the orange and blue.

He sure as shit wasn't soft when he was playing in the Olympics.

Did you not see any of those games?

Lebron will stay in Cleveland (I think) if he gets an MVP. And it's not like Danny Ferry hasn't been preparing for the free agency of James since he was labeled "The King".

And savvy old Pat Riley is no doubt dreaming up something for D Wade.

As far as being in the run for Howard, I think the likelihood of that is slim to the point of being anorexic. Not a ****ing chance.

If we ever acquire:

James
Wade
Dwight
Paul
Kobe
(this years All NBA 1st team)

I will **** my shoe.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't know why the hell people want Bosh, seriously, not only is he soft, he's not even that good. He might be a "star" player but in no way is he a superstar.

Hell the Raptors are worse than us and they have Bosh + similar supporting cast.

Every other high rated FA in 2010 is coming from a playoff team, i'd rather have:

Lebron, Wade, Joe Johnson, Kobe, Dirk, Yao, Gasol, Amare (pending injury status) or even Redd who plays for Milwaukee Sucks...

over shitty Bosh.

Bosh played well in the Olympics, woop-de-do, its not exactly hard to play well when you're supported by the best of the best dream-team.

Bosh has two good aspects, fg% and ft%. Rest is meh... We could do so much better.