Will David Lee still be part of our team at the end of tonight? end of Offseason?

???

• Lee will be gone by the end of tonight

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Lee will be gone by the beginning of next season

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Lee will remain knick through next year

• Im a Lee stan and I will cry if he gets traded :(

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
I think hes gonna be gone, and several Lee stans will have their hearts crushed. Now dont get it twisted, Lee a good role player..he plays hard, and hes got a good attitude. But hes NOT untouchable (no homo)

JayJ44

Starter
I'm hoping we trade Lee to get Rubio. It's a longshot, but a man can dream. Either way, Lee is overrated. We havn't won anything with him, so he's expendable.

smokes

Huge Member
Well he'll definitely still be on the team tonight as he can't be traded pre-July afaik?

But yeah, I wouldn't be sad to see him packaged for someone worthwhile. Lee for Rubio is well worth it IMO if we get a decent replacement. Not like we want Jefferies as our PF!

portega1968

El Cacique
David Lee will be a sign and trade casualty and so will Nate... Walsh today basically got their replacements in Hill and Douglas. He must have something up his sleeve.

maybe something out of nowhere like Lee and Chandler to GSW for Biedrins, Curry and Belinelli (reports are that this same package from GSW may be for Stoudamire, but Kerr aint pulling the trigger on that one).

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm LUVEEN-IT....Jordan & Douglas......plus getting rid of poison Q.Richardson was the best move of the draft.

The Knicks has made some decent moves in this draft....now they have to resign Nate & Lee, their work ethics is to valuable to lose now.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
i think tonight with our subpar draft we already placed him and probably nate

that outlook for this team is not looking to good as of now. to make matters worse even we fall hard next season we wont even have a pick to show for it

portega1968

El Cacique
my magic balls say that there will be this trade next week:

to NY - Monta Ellis, Nash and Belinelli
to PHX - Eddy Curry, Stephen Jackson, Nate and Chandler
to GS - Amare Stoudamire, Barbosa and Jared Jeffries

something like that

PG - Nash (Duhon)
SG - Ellis (Hughes, Douglas)
SF - Gallinari (Harrington, Belinelli)
PF - Lee (Hill)
C - Milicic (Sene)