next stop: aquiring 2010 first round picks.

ANU

Starter
now, teams are gonna try to hold onto those picks because of how promising that draft looks, but i don't see it as an impossible thing for donnie to do.
lee, nate (both resigned), harrington, mobley's contract, could all be useful for that.

the jazz are jizzing in their mormon trousers about our pick, so i don't know how they would send it back our way, maybe if millsap signs with okc, and boozer goes elsewhere, a sign and trade could be workout for lee.

the clippers need a small forward, but i don't know if they'd pair harrington up with b-davis again.i think they'd need more than one basketball to play, regardless, if it can be agreed on, then let them deal with that.

i don't know if mobley's contract could be traded to memphis for theirs and some trash nyk would have to pay for this year and their pick.they're always in the lotto, so i doubt they would.

either way, i think it's important as most of you would agree, that the knicks get a pick or two, or three(ok, i'm getting outta hand now) for next years draft.

we missed out on rose and rubio, hopefully he doesn't miss out on wall.:gony: