how bout bayless?

ANU

Starter
no, he's not a pg, but with a point forward like gallo or you know who, you don't really need someone like him to be a pg.as he could be a very good scoring option, like a bigger nate, who's not as much a liability on defense(he maybe i don't know much about him).i just don't know what we could offer portland for him though.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Anu you and I think a lot a like!

Honestly he is who I think the Knicks should ask for in a sign and trade for Lee. I would trade Lee for Bayless and their pick this year.

Mike D really wanted Curry, and I see no difference in he and Bayless (I think Metro even made a thread contrasting the two, and we all agreed they are basically the same)

Reactions: ANU

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
no, he's not a pg, but with a point forward like gallo or you know who, you don't really need someone like him to be a pg.as he could be a very good scoring option, like a bigger nate, who's not as much a liability on defense(he maybe i don't know much about him).i just don't know what we could offer portland for him though.

Even though Portland does not need them it would be nice if we gave them Curry and Jeffries.

LOL

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer

This guy has such a will to win is amazing. In his limited opportunities last season he showed flashes of been a very good player in this league, but his drive to win might make him one day a great player. I would love to get too!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Why would Portland give him up though?

he's behind alot of ppl on da depth chart, thats why alot of rookies refused to workout for them cuz there is really no room for anybody on that team cuz everybody is so young and are good talent or upside

ANU

Starter
i have no idea what they'd want either.funny thing is, they seem like the kinda team that could take on curry(if he shows he can still play).LA is way too soft, too much of a jump shooter, oden is a foul machine, and don't know anything about priz.and curry COULD provide the post offense they lack.say curry begins to show signs of being as offensively gifted as he used to, i could see portland biting for the sake of the playoffs.curry for bayless and fernandez? i would laugh my ass off.

Paul1355

All Star

I thought Bayless was our best option in the 2008 draft but Gallo was too close to Mike D and Gallo was the #1 international prospect at 19.....Having Bayless here is fine with me....he will definitely be a high scoring PG with enough playing time.