Gabe Pruitt

dan1608

Benchwarmer
I'm guessing he's going to be a back up PG for Duhon for a year. Hopefully, he won't be the main PG in 2010. There's so many better options: We could sign Jamaal Tinsley, who's a pretty good point guard. Rajon Rondo will be a restricted free agent, worth $3.8 million, if we put an offer of $7 million, the Celtics are already over the cap, so it will be hard for them to match the offer, even if they do, it will hurt them further financially and make it harder for them to sign new talent.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I'm guessing he's going to be a back up PG for Duhon for a year. Hopefully, he won't be the main PG in 2010. There's so many better options: We could sign Jamaal Tinsley, who's a pretty good point guard. Rajon Rondo will be a restricted free agent, worth $3.8 million, if we put an offer of $7 million, the Celtics are already over the cap, so it will be hard for them to match the offer, even if they do, it will hurt them further financially and make it harder for them to sign new talent.

I'm sorry but I disagree with everything you said in that paragraph!

Pruitt won't make the Knicks roster as Robinson and Douglas are ahead of him on the point guard dept chart. There is no way the Celtics let Rondo go for nothing in return. Meaning if they do get rid of him, it would be in a mid season trade or sign and trade next season. Jamaal Tinsley, hasn't play in a year and a half and u think he should be consider our point man. Common bro, Pruitt was only signed to be a practice preseason player in order to have 3-4 players over the 15 player limit. All our players have guarantee contracts so don't give too much input on signings like this.