Are the Knicks trying to lose every game this season

johnstarky

Rotation player
?

They look worse than Isiah Thomas and Larry Brown's Knicks right now.Utah is going to have a wonderful time on draft night 2010.There isn't any reason to watch them with the way that they're playing right now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
even if we do it wont help us much we dont even have our first round pick.......damn man, it woulda came in handy we coulda been well on our wat to drafting John Wall or something

celticpride

Rookie
If the Knicks want to compete in this league they have to play defense.Mike D'antoni isn't a bad coach but it seems like he is married to offense.I didn't see the Knicks performing miracles before the regular season began and I don't see them shocking the world in these next 6 months.I am staying with my prediction of the Knicks winning 37 games this season.

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
Hey guys, I've been browsing this site for the past 2 seasons and feel like this is the best Knicks fan site on the Web. But I think they'll start winning, 2 OT games? Shit's bound to fall in our favor. Another losing season would suck but It's the Knicks even when they lose I love em. I finally decided to start posting here...Names Daniel I'm 23 and been fan my whole life.

Kiyaman

Legend
If the Knicks want to compete in this league they have to play defense.Mike D'antoni isn't a bad coach but it seems like he is married to offense.I didn't see the Knicks performing miracles before the regular season began and I don't see them shocking the world in these next 6 months.I am staying with my prediction of the Knicks winning 37 games this season.

That is very nice of u.....but if the Knicks trade celebrity coach Dantoni for headcoach Doc Rivers whom showed he can improve young players and walking players while he was in Orlando.....with Doc Rivers as the Knicks head coach "winning" miracles would happen within a week time.

If celebrity coach Dantoni was as good as half of all the hype guys like u and others give him, he would still be coaching the Phoenix Suns where he had so much success. LOL ha ha ha ha

Shaun Matrix Marion was the captain, lockerroom-leader, controller of the system, and the most minutes played player on the Phoenix Suns before Dantoni was even hired as a member on the Phoenix coaching-staff. And nothing change when Dantoni became Phoenix headcoach.
Marion averaged 42 minutes per game throughout Dantoni's 5 year tour with Phoenix.

clumsy

Rotation player
I have a theory....that this what happnes in today game, with free agency. Everyone is "get mine" mode for a new contract because every is expiring this year....We prob wont' win 30 games...

EDIT: I will clarify.

Every human on earth knows economics even if they never studied it; they understand what Opportunity Cost is. Busting your ass for a garbage team with a possibility of getting hurt is just not worth it. These guy have all been playing ball their whole life, they know when their team is garbage. They also know that many of them will not be New York Knicks next year. They also know they are good enough to get jobs again in the NBA

So none of them will do the little things to win like defense. Just watch next year when some of these guys are gone, they will all be better players

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I have a theory....that this what happnes in today game, with free agency. Everyone is "get mine" mode for a new contract because every is expiring this year....We prob wont' win 30 games...

EDIT: I will clarify.

Every human on earth knows economics even if they never studied it; they understand what Opportunity Cost is. Busting your ass for a garbage team with a possibility of getting hurt is just not worth it. These guy have all been playing ball their whole life, they know when their team is garbage. They also know that many of them will not be New York Knicks next year. They also know they are good enough to get jobs again in the NBA

So none of them will do the little things to win like defense. Just watch next year when some of these guys are gone, they will all be better players
Excellent point. Players know when their on a bad team and won't try as hard as they can or play as smart as they know how when the results probably won't change. Players on a winning team are proud and set a standard for themselves and the team to perform up to expectations every game. You can tell by the body language of the knicks that sometimes they lack that standard for winning.