My take

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Congrats to Mike D'antoni on reaching 300 Wins... With the win against The Hornets... (Shame on (Some) of you guys for wanting him out)

This was posted on theknicksblog.com

First of all great win by the team today. They executed on the defensive end and came out of the gate running unlike the previous three games. Since I got the game earlier then usual I had a chance to watch the Knicks team throughout their entire warm-up process. One thing that stood out to me was their seriousness in the lay up line. I know many Knick fans will disagree with me but I actually think this team has a better chance at success without Nate on the roster. While his talents are undeniable their are still many negatives. Most importantly his attitude is just terrible. No matter how serious the team should be you can always find him messing around during warmups and on the bench. While it is important to keep the team loose you must understand that there is a time for joking and a time to be serious. At this point it?s obvious that Nate isn?t even aware that the line exists. Secondly, Nate?s vulnerability on the defensive side of the ball has never been so evident. The Knicks played great defense without having to constantly switch and double team as Nate was isolated and posted up on"

I really feel Knicks Fans should point the finger at Nate Robinson rather than everyone else (D'antoni)... I love nate, Maybe the face of knicks right now... But its funny to me that he's out of the lineup tonight and the Knicks get their first win of the year..... Just something to think about... However I will say this about Nate/The Knicks... As long as he wear's the orange and blue I will always support him... :gony:

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Congrats to Mike D'antoni on reaching 300 Wins... With the win against The Hornets... (Shame on (Some) of you guys for wanting him out)

First of all great win by the team today. They executed on the defensive end and came out of the gate running unlike the previous three games. Since I got the game earlier then usual I had a chance to watch the Knicks team throughout their entire warm-up process. One thing that stood out to me was their seriousness in the lay up line. I know many Knick fans will disagree with me but I actually think this team has a better chance at success without Nate on the roster. While his talents are undeniable their are still many negatives. Most importantly his attitude is just terrible. No matter how serious the team should be you can always find him messing around during warmups and on the bench. While it is important to keep the team loose you must understand that there is a time for joking and a time to be serious. At this point it?s obvious that Nate isn?t even aware that the line exists. Secondly, Nate?s vulnerability on the defensive side of the ball has never been so evident. The Knicks played great defense without having to constantly switch and double team as Nate was isolated and posted up on"

I really feel Knicks Fans should point the finger at Nate Robinson rather than everyone else (D'antoni)... I love nate, Maybe the face of knicks right now... But its funny to me that he's out of the lineup tonight and the Knicks get their first win of the year..... Just something to think about... However I will say this about Nate/The Knicks... As long as he wear's the orange and blue I will always support him... :gony:
TO BE HONEST I DONT KNOW IF I AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THAT IAM CONFUSED CAUSE I LIKE NATE BUT IS KINDA TRUE BUT STILL NATE THE SHIT LOL

Paul1355

All Star

Nate is not the face of the knicks....we have no face but Donnie Walsh

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
D'antoni ultimately has more control than any player on this team. That's why he is the one that should take most of the blame when things aren't going our way. It comes with the territory.

jpz17

Starter

GO D'ANTONIIIIIII:gony::peace: