somebody tell these cunts we don't have a pick next draft.

ANU

Starter
cause it seems they're in total tank mode.from the coach giggling like a little ****ing girl scout in the post game press conference, to the trey chuckers who call themselves basketball players.have some ****ing pride.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
cause it seems they're in total tank mode.from the coach giggling like a little ****ing girl scout in the post game press conference, to the trey chuckers who call themselves basketball players.have some ****ing pride.

Lmao. So true.

Did anyone else see how d'antoni dosed off during the mothafukkin game!?!? Great way to motivate, coach! Hope you choke on your man's dikk, coach! :lol:

ANU

Starter
Lmao. So true.

Did anyone else see how d'antoni dosed off during the mothafukkin game!?!? Great way to motivate, coach! Hope you choke on your man's dikk, coach! :lol:
its despicable.watching these games is cringe worthy.

th3realicon

Rotation player
If the jazz end up with the fist pick this season, i will be holding auditios and hire a hitting squad to bring down Isiah Thomas. Anything goes really, just show me you can work as a team and get the job dne, couse the Knicks cant do that anyways.

Seriously though, that regime keeps on killing the knicks slowly. I really hope we get two good players via free agency because this fans deserve much better that the circus we call NY Knickerbockers.

nyk_nyk

All Star
If the jazz end up with the fist pick this season, i will be holding auditios and hire a hitting squad to bring down Isiah Thomas. Anything goes really, just show me you can work as a team and get the job dne, couse the Knicks cant do that anyways.

Seriously though, that regime keeps on killing the knicks slowly. I really hope we get two good players via free agency because this fans deserve much better that the circus we call NY Knickerbockers.

To be fair, Isiah traded that pick years ago and there is no reason why the team should still be this awful. Granted, I would never trade a 1st round pick unless it was for a premo superstar caliber player but if you asked anyone if they thought the Knicks would still be horrible come 2010 I'm sure they'd say no.

In response to the thread topic, why in the hell should most of these players care if the Knicks have a draft pick next year? They already know they probably won't even be here. I can see them playing for themselves to entice a nice contract from another team but what the hell do they care about the future of this team when they already know cap is trying to be cleared to sign different players.

ANU

Starter
To be fair, Isiah traded that pick years ago and there is no reason why the team should still be this awful. Granted, I would never trade a 1st round pick unless it was for a premo superstar caliber player but if you asked anyone if they thought the Knicks would still be horrible come 2010 I'm sure they'd say no.

In response to the thread topic, why in the hell should most of these players care if the Knicks have a draft pick next year? They already know they probably won't even be here. I can see them playing for themselves to entice a nice contract from another team but what the hell do they care about the future of this team when they already know cap is trying to be cleared to sign different players.
I'm not gonna explain it to you.you clearly are one of those special people.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm not gonna explain it to you.you clearly are one of those special people.

Please by all means explain. Isn't that why we post? I made my point clear and you obviously differ on it so please reply. Clearly your one of those special people.

ANU

Starter
no.I'm not gonna explain.you can go f*ck yourself though.and yeah I'm special.in a way YOU'RE not.

nyk_nyk

All Star
no.I'm not gonna explain.you can go f*ck yourself though.and yeah I'm special.in a way YOU'RE not.

LOL you just made yourself look like a real d*** head. If you can't muster up the vocabulary to have a sports discussion then maybe you should go jerk off somewhere else.

END

:aplause:

paris401

Starter
does it really matter if we still had the pick... whether it turns out tobe the 1st pick or the 10th pick, we'd fuk it up...

Paul1355

All Star
this is actually a very funny post...i hate MIke D laughing all the time. Reminds me of Isiah's smile whenever he got a bad call.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Scott Skiles or Avery Johnson woulda put the fear of god into these lazy ****S
I'm a mike D Fan... But I couldnt agree more, These guys seem like they don't take a thing seriously.. They need somebody who can rattle their cages... Basketball is supposed to be New York's game? Could've fooled me.