**** Donnie Walsh...

iSaYughh

Starter
We coulda had Lawson, too. And if we had the balls to be a mensch and deal the bag of lint known as Wilson Chandler we prolly coulda had our pick of the litter and nabbed Rubio. Shit, even Evans.

Total FUBAR even if Hill becomes something *years* from now. We needed a damn guard, we needed one who would be able to deal now. Now our season rides on dumping Eddie ****-Fries Curry and praying Lebron comes to a franchise owned by James Dolan....:barf:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Jennings was the guy i wanted and when his numbers werent to hot, i said hes playing in europe its a learning year once he hits the nba he'll show everyone........and look what hes doing smh walsh **** you

ahh u never know what goes on behind the scenes. He might of passed on all these pg's because rubio will be here next year or some ish. Who the hell knows. I just trust walsh though. I dont know, he has had 2 yrs to clean up an 8 year mess. Its like people getting on obama after one year, for not cleaning up a decade of mistakes. Its just not possible to turn things around the fast.

Paul1355

All Star
Hill was picked because Lee will be gone

We coulda had Jennings man...
Look Knick fans...I was in shock to see Jennings score 55 points because we SHOULD have gotten him....

BUT you are all missing what was important at the time. We cannot go on a season with Jared Jeffries and David Lee...they just can't play defense for their life. And Mike D will never see potential in Darko even though he has to play him for his shot blockling ability...but let's say he gives Darko 3 minutes per game which is likely to happen all year.

The main reason we got Hill, my honest opinion, is because David Lee won't be around next year. You really think Walsh is going to bring Lee back after how horrible he has been on defense? I know Mike D and Walsh try to be optimistic about the young crop but Lee has never improved on defense since day 1 in the NBA and he never will.

Hill will develop and hopefully he will be a solid shot blocking, rebounding energetic PF like we hoped he'd be. And icing on the cake would be if he can score consistently with the jumper.

He has to develop as soon as possible and right now we have nothing to lose with playing Douglas, Gallo and Hill big minutes.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This is revisionist crap!...I started a thread calling for us to draft Jennings and got lambasted for it. Now all you Monday morning QB's want to draft Jennings? Too late!