can YOU top this?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
how many good white players are there in the nba? our man d-lee is the only one i can think of in my head.

if troy murphy didnt have such a gargantuan contract id put him up there to.

smokes

Huge Member
how many good white players are there in the nba? our man d-lee is the only one i can think of in my head.

if troy murphy didnt have such a gargantuan contract id put him up there to.

Depends what you mean by good... Gasol, Gallo, Birdman, Nash... thats just off the top of my head.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Depends what you mean by good... Gasol, Gallo, Birdman, Nash... thats just off the top of my head.

well white as in american born players, i know theres a shitload of good international players

and yea i would add birdman to the list, love watching him play

dave2138

Rotation player
This is tough..

Starting 5:

PG - Steve Blake
SG - Kirk Hinrich
SF - Mike Dunleavy Jr.
PF - David Lee
C - Chris Kaman

Bench:

Brad Miller
Kevin Love
Troy Murphy
Tyler Hansbrough
Mike Miller
Chase Budinger

- Add Cole Aldrich to that list next year.

Actually this would be a good game between White America vs. Team Africa

Steve Nash
Luol Deng
Luc Mbah a Moute
Desagna Diop
Hasheem Thabeet

- Add Solomon Alabi either in 2010 or 2011. Mutumbo and Manute Bol coming off the bench.

clumsy

Rotation player
That would be the worst defensive team in the league. But Chris Kaman is nice. I personally think he's a top 5 center, no one gives him any love tho cuz he's been playing for the garbage ass clippers his whole career.

smokes

Huge Member
We talking about American-born white dudes, not Europeans.

And @ Dave...Your white starting line-up looks pretty legit. But damn that team would blow as an actual NBA team lmao.

So do you allow Canadians into that lineup or is it purely Americans? Because if you replace Blake with Nash I'd say that team is pretty sick to be honest!

Nash
Hinrich
Dunleavy
Lee
Kaman

Beats our Knicks for sure haha.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
So do you allow Canadians into that lineup or is it purely Americans? Because if you replace Blake with Nash I'd say that team is pretty sick to be honest!

Nash
Hinrich
Dunleavy
Lee
Kaman

Beats our Knicks for sure haha.

dude nash+lee would be sick. i think lee is a better offensive player than stoudemire with his newfound jumper.