Would you wear a Gay jersey?

Would you wear a Rudy Gay jeresy if the Knicks signed him?

• yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • only if he became a superstar

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
LOL... the talk about acquiring Rudy Gay had me thinking about whether I would wear a Gay jersey. Part of me would feel strange having Gay written on my back because most people don't know who he is. I am not a homophobe but I thought I would pose the question for all of you. It's a lighthearted topic that will hopefully break some of the tension on this board. My conclusion is that I would if he became an absolute beast and had real name recognition.

nyk_nyk

All Star
LOL @ this thread.

At first I said to myself yes, then I thought about it and said no. lol

I think until he becomes a household name, his jersey is just too awkward for me. I couldn't imagine playing post defense against my boy with that jersey on. lol

I kid.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I couldn't imagine playing post defense against my boy with that jersey on. lol

LMAO! I just coughed up my water.

Not a lot of people outside of serious basketball fans would know who Rudy Gay is. Wearing it out in the general public could lead to some uncomfortable situations.

iSaYughh

Starter
Damn. Tough call. Living in nyc I think wearing anything with the words G A Y emboldened on it is too risky a proposition.

But ya, agreed; if he became a total beast and star I'd say fck it and get his jersey and wear it with...pride? lolll

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Nah, I would have to get a Gallinari jersey first, almost like I have to (last name is Gallo)
This is NYC so I would have no problem rocking a jersey with "Gay" on it.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
If someone put out a jersey that said "Big Cock" on the back I'd def wear it. And Gay needs to become a household name before I would do that lol. Funny thread though.

KBlack25

Starter
I'm comfortable enough knowing that I'm straight to wear a Rudy Gay jersey. Who cares what others think of you? If you know you're straight, why would you care if others think you might be gay for wearing a basketball jersey that says a basketball player's name on it.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Yeah of course, it's not like you are going to get ass shafted by another gay man right away as soon as you put it on. Now if you walked into a gay bar with GAY on the back and an arrow underneath instead of a number pointing straight toward your chocolate boulevard, that's another story.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Most.
Immature.
Thread.
Ever.

Still on my dick...keep racking up the stalker troll posts so I can blast your shit the next time you claim I do what you do. If you don't like my thread than you can eat a dick...what? You already eat dick. Okay...switch it up and eat a pussy. :cool:

BTW, its an actual serious question. I was reading about the possibility of acquiring Rudy Gay and it got me thinking so I posed it to the forum.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Still on my dick...keep racking up the stalker troll posts so I can blast your shit the next time you claim I do what you do. If you don't like my thread than you can eat a dick...what? You already eat dick. Okay...switch it up and eat a pussy. :cool:

BTW, its an actual serious question. I was reading about the possibility of acquiring Rudy Gay and it got me thinking so I posed it to the forum.

if u get a GAY jersey, u gonna have to cut back on the gay lingo lol:teeth:

p0nder

Starter
^LOL

Honestly, I probably wouldn't. Most people in my community aren't basketball fans and a lot fall into the category of "close-minded homophobe loud mouth drunks". Leading to a lot of potential for fights, etc.

And honestly, I think we'll have better players on our team. I'd be more inclined to get a T-Mac Jersey if we re-sign him.

I'll be waiting until the beginning of the 2010-2011 season before i'm buying any jersey. But I will be getting one for certain.

CoolClyde

totally gay

wearing "Gay" on the back of a jersey in the NY metropolitan area is definitely asking for it... a big cock, that is.

most folks in the world do NOT know who Rudy Gay is, so you'd proudly be displaying GAY on your back to 999 out of 1000 folks who would only assume you are gay. It's definitely the prelude to lewdness, and your being the butt end of many many gay jokes at your expense.

As confident as I am in my manly ways, I'd rather not invite that ignorance into my life.

good thread, thought-provoking, and mature... in a gay way.

cheers trillion.
:beer:

metrocard

Legend

????????????????????????????
You're dulsional.
Fat.
Jewish.
A closet gay.
Immature.
a dumbass.
Unemployed.

GTFO >>>>>

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
????????????????????????????
You're dulsional.
Fat.
Jewish.
A closet gay.
Immature.
a dumbass.
Unemployed.

GTFO >>>>>

Other than being Jewish it must be opposite day. You need to GTFO of my thread. Hey look they opened up a theme park for you...now you don't need to earn a newspaper route income making dudes sweat and breath hard.

Even an ugly hobbit like you can find work in this world! Wonders never cease to amaze.

metrocard

Legend
Wow...this kike never sleeps.
Online 24/7.
Go get a life man.
You wait on the computer all day and night to reply.
Atleast give it 5 hours to make it look like you have something to do.

Did you know 4 hours of inactivity will keep you fat??

No matter how much you work you, the amount of time you spend being lazy on the computer will keep you a fatass.

This loser cares more about my opinion and reply than his own body. SMH, when you croke at 40, I'll be at your wake shitting a draddle on your casket and raping your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.